The Official SHH 2011 Photo Album: Parte Deuxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to know everyone on the internet is good looking.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with the people outside though...

Here's a pic from my photoshoot for our fan film called Final Escalation.

5821599522_65e0d2cf99_z.jpg

The FB fan page is here. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...Together-Brothers-Productions/218004078223145

Check out the behind the scenes of movie. Cool stuff!

Awesome pic.

Uh....I want to check that stuff out, but I dont have Facebook....help?

I'm not sure if you can view it without a FB account. The only thing that's up now is the FB fanpage. So I'm not sure other than creating a FB account if you can view it.

I'm not sure if you can view it without a FB account. The only thing that's up now is the FB fanpage. So I'm not sure other than creating a FB account if you can view it.

Yeah, thats kind of how it appeared to me. Oh well.

Finally, gonna show my face...lol

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00378-1.jpg

Get told too many times that I have girly eyelashes lol

And the "most recent" pic of me I have on my laptop, the rest are on Facebook, which is currently deactivated lol

100_1016.jpg

The Schloss family eyes pierce through my soul.

It's good to know everyone on the internet is good looking.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with the people outside though...

Not all, hence why you won't find a CC pic on here

Bubonic clearly hasn't seen the picture where you can see up my nose. Or any picture of me, for that matter.

[/ugly and shameless]

Bubonic clearly hasn't seen the picture where you can see up my nose. Or any picture of me, for that matter.

[/ugly and shameless]

It's what is on the inside that counts, and all that.
Plus my good looks haven't been as fruitful as you'd think, it isn't what ya got but what you do with it.

On the inside, I'm an ugly man filled with so much hate and anger. If you don't believe me, ready literally anything I've ever posted about an X-Men comic, my appearance, or the poor grammar found on the internet.

This was my art project. We had to take an artists painting and paint it on furniture. I used my night stand and did 2 of Rene Magrittes' paintings.

100_3116.jpg

100_3118.jpg

100_3119.jpg

Very nice, too bad you ran out of space to write, sort of crammed it in there at the end.
And if it isn't a pipe what the hell is it?

Oh I get it, it's a two dimensional representation of a pipe therefore it really isn't a pipe or else you could hold it and smoke out of it.

Don't listen to her, she's super purdy. :hrt:

Very nice, too bad you ran out of space to write, sort of crammed it in there at the end.

Oh I get it, it's a two dimensional representation of a pipe therefore it really isn't a pipe or else you could hold it and smoke out of it.
It's an internet joke of some sort: ceci n'est pas une pipe.

BTW Symbi you did a really nice job, I love that teal color & the pipe is nicely done!

Yeah, I had no choice but to cram it all at the end. I should've started it somewhere else. Oh well. And yes, you're correct :Up: you're the first person I didn't have to explain it too.

An thank you, Harls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"