The Official SHH Photo Album: 2013-2014

Not too shabby, lady.

Can one thread in this forum not get weird?

I know, but someone has to occasionally say it to keep up appearance.

Got the shirt back in April for my BDay, so a while back when shaving I thought "what the heck":

VPDS7AXl.jpg

I didn't know Ed Norton had a brother!

That's a first. Usually people think I look like Tobey Maguire. I've been mistaken for him on the street before a few times, but then again my current hairstyle doesn't reflect his anymore.

Here's a more normal photo:

9eLEPzol.jpg

I'm quite a bit more bulky/fit at the moment than either photo as I've been working out to get into shape for my MoS Halloween costume. Gonna post photos of that once I have my suit :word:

That's a first. Usually people think I look like Tobey Maguire. I've been mistaken for him on the street before a few times, but then again my current hairstyle doesn't reflect his anymore.

9eLEPzol.jpg

I'm quite a bit more bulky/fit at the moment than either photo as I've been working out to get into shape for my MoS Halloween costume. Gonna post photos of that once I have my suit :word:

Oh damn, yeah, you almost look completely different here.

Did you get those flowers into water?

Also aren't flowers just the worst thing to give someone? It's like "hey, here's a thing that you have to look after but will still die in four days... ENJOY!!"

:funny:

As a girl of 28 who had yet to ever have been bought flowers, I was over the moon.

But I don't even own a vase. So they ended up back at a friends house where they could live out the end of their life in luxury :p

You're adorable.

Not too shabby, lady.

My costume for the comic con in my city

Gahd dang.

9eLEPzol.jpg

In all honesty, you look like a hybrid of Ed Norton and James Parsons. :hehe:

Here's me at my baby bro's party/gathering

bulletproof.jpg

and I just took this today

beggar%20-%20blurred%20-%20lo%20rez.jpg

ah yes, the blurred people.

Considering his IP matches a couple of other posters....I'll let you decide what this "newbie" actually looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"