• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official SHH Photo Album: 2013-2014

Not too shabby, lady.

Can one thread in this forum not get weird?

I know, but someone has to occasionally say it to keep up appearance.

Got the shirt back in April for my BDay, so a while back when shaving I thought "what the heck":

VPDS7AXl.jpg

I didn't know Ed Norton had a brother!

That's a first. Usually people think I look like Tobey Maguire. I've been mistaken for him on the street before a few times, but then again my current hairstyle doesn't reflect his anymore.

Here's a more normal photo:

9eLEPzol.jpg

I'm quite a bit more bulky/fit at the moment than either photo as I've been working out to get into shape for my MoS Halloween costume. Gonna post photos of that once I have my suit :word:

That's a first. Usually people think I look like Tobey Maguire. I've been mistaken for him on the street before a few times, but then again my current hairstyle doesn't reflect his anymore.

9eLEPzol.jpg

I'm quite a bit more bulky/fit at the moment than either photo as I've been working out to get into shape for my MoS Halloween costume. Gonna post photos of that once I have my suit :word:

Oh damn, yeah, you almost look completely different here.

Did you get those flowers into water?

Also aren't flowers just the worst thing to give someone? It's like "hey, here's a thing that you have to look after but will still die in four days... ENJOY!!"

:funny:

As a girl of 28 who had yet to ever have been bought flowers, I was over the moon.

But I don't even own a vase. So they ended up back at a friends house where they could live out the end of their life in luxury :p

You're adorable.

Not too shabby, lady.

My costume for the comic con in my city

Gahd dang.

9eLEPzol.jpg

In all honesty, you look like a hybrid of Ed Norton and James Parsons. :hehe:

Here's me at my baby bro's party/gathering

bulletproof.jpg

and I just took this today

beggar%20-%20blurred%20-%20lo%20rez.jpg

ah yes, the blurred people.

Considering his IP matches a couple of other posters....I'll let you decide what this "newbie" actually looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"