meandemily.jpg

Me trying to steal my sisters cake.

emilyandme-kids.jpg

I dont know why but you remind me of that bully in A Christmas Story

farkas.jpg

OMG DAT WIDDLE BABY KANE AND CC!!!!!

:atp:

:awesome:
Baby Kane doesn't look nearly angry enough. It must be from before he moved to Texas.
This might be the reason why :csad: NYC is in my blood.

channeling his inner Peewee I see.

Yes Sir :up:

Oh my goodness BABY KANE!! It's sooooo cute :hrt: I love your little bowtie

:awesome::up:

Last edited:
farkas.jpg

This is the only surviving picture of me from my childhood. Someone stuck a firecracker into a carrier pigeon and stuck it in our chimney and our house blew up, luckily we all in Belguim. Anyway, the fire-brigade guys found one surviving item, my dad's old steel toe cap shoe, and for some reason my dad had this photograph stuck in his shoe, he was very senti-semi-mental.
Anyway, this pic was taken on the first day back at school, and my grin of delight signifies the fact that I have not only just flushed every toilet roll in the school down the crappers, but I have just put laxatives in all the school meal trays, ready to be served up at lunchtime.
btw, that is not a wig, I also stole the school's van de graph generator, and put it to good use, it was the eighties and my family could not afford hairspray.

LOL. Thanks Kane.

Actually, if I could find an old picture of my brother, then you would really think he looks like him.

I don't like football. I only wore that shirt because my first grade teacher liked the Cowboys, and I liked my first grade teacher.

excuse the quality, its a pic of a pic (don't have a scanner)
an the cam on my phone kinda sucks

I don't like football. I only wore that shirt because my first grade teacher liked the Cowboys, and I liked my first grade teacher.

My first grade teacher didn't like me because I always called her Ms. Bug Eyes.

spider-man cake?

i had a tmnt cake like 3 yrs straight

Me when I was 6. My oldest brother is the creepy gloved guy behind me.

5533824304_794b2b288a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"