Homecoming The Official Spider-Man 2017 Manip Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post any art that represents the new MCU Spider-Man movie!

YHPveh0.jpg

iMz6IJh.jpg

Here are a few more of my "Marvel Team-Up" manips featuring Spider-Man.
Never fail to disappoint. How do I do a thumbs up smiley? Is there a thumbs up smiley? :thumbsup:

Found this on deviant art. Holland has been bulking!

tom_holland_as_spider_man_by_timetravel6000v2-d8zbo1h.jpg

If only the head matched the rest of the image, it could've been a greater image.

I just realized, there's a cloaked hellicarrier in the background.

I like the guy and good manips. He probably wouldn't have been a option this time as they wanted young and he is even older then andrew is.

Thanks!

I'm always going to be a proponent for an older Peter in the movies. I think the new kid looks good, but I just wish they'd gone with someone who looks old enough to shave.

Actually, with Jay, he looks young, and I feel like he's always going to look young ha

I'm not kidding, he could come out with a movie right now where he played a kid in HS and I'd believe it. But then when you would need to tell story lines that feature an older/more mature PP/SM, he would be believable as that too... Dang that coulda been an amazing choice!

edit: (he's obviously funny, and can do really good dramatic acting as well. Why'd you have to show me what could have been! :argh: )

Anyone wanna do that Peter and Matt Murdock manip I requested a while back? With Tom Holland and Charlie Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"