Homecoming The Official Spider-Man 2017 Manip Thread - Part 2

What being bored does:
CNeRl70.png

That's beautiful. Really makes it so that the black accents have a purpose and of course the eyes. :ilv:

Edit: WHITE WEBSHOOTERS!
Thanks man, funny enough while editing the image the accents actually looked like a dark blue color.
Also, i just realized that Romita Jr's Spidey eyes are basically just his father's but much bigger.

What being bored does:
CNeRl70.png

I actually really like that.

The black does make him feel a bit...sadder, though. You know? The blue kinda makes him FEEL like Spider-Man. Almost like it reflects his personality in a way. You already get an idea of who he is before he speaks.

Still, great job :up:

Hopefully :yay: (specially the Red and Black)
Lol, i'm more talkin' about the lenses which is how they'll look with thick ****ing rims if/when Marvel decides to do 'em again and it'll be the final nail in the coffin for TASM2 lenses.

Lol, i'm more talkin' about the lenses which is how they'll look with thick ****ing rims if/when Marvel decides to do 'em again and it'll be the final nail in the coffin for TASM2 lenses.
Oh yeah, to be honest, i would totally love if thhey made the eyes look like that, starting in Homecoming with the Romita Sr, next with those (which kinda look like Romita Jr) and ending with the even bigger Bagley eyes :hmr:

For christs sakes TASM2 is gone. The coffin was nailed a long time ago.

Thanks man, funny enough while editing the image the accents actually looked like a dark blue color.

Really? That's interestling, then. Too bad they didn't make it match with the rest of his suit, as I probably would've liked it more that way.

Also, i just realized that Romita Jr's Spidey eyes are basically just his father's but much bigger.

Yup! Romita Jr. is definitely my favorite design for Spider-Man.

Can someone do a manip with him taking off his mask on a stage like Civil War Comic? With that same pic above? And Tony Stark in it?

Just needs the black lines gone on the legs, boots, and arms and perfect.

Awesome. :hmr: :hmr: :hmr:

Also really nice, Avengining. :up: I feel like Marvel could, if they ever wanted to try something different from Romita/Ditko, experiment with the lenses size and shape for future Spidey suits. I wonder how Bagley lenses would look emoting in live action

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"