The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man (Title TBA) Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The film is going to deeply concentrate on Peter's highschool years as Spider-Man.

He'll probably be working for Doc Conners if anything.

No JJJ, sorry.

i think its hilarious that they ****ed up the costume that is really hard to **** up..lol...why did they add the stripes down the legs and changed the costume i`ll never understand...they wanted to distance themselves from the raimi movies but they forgot that the spider suit remained the same for like 40 years...

Jameson's not going to be in the movie, but the Bugle will have a presence.

i think its hilarious that they ****ed up the costume that is really hard to **** up..lol...why did they add the stripes down the legs and changed the costume i`ll never understand...they wanted to distance themselves from the raimi movies but they forgot that the spider suit remained the same for like 40 years...

the story revolves around the high school days of peter parker and when his uncle ben died.. I guess there will be a sequel after this movie in which the suit or costume will be renew.. as the comic book mini series Spider-Man: With Great Power (a hint given by RealIronMan and which I haven't read yet) :)

spidermanrebootcostumes.jpg

The inspiration? :)

Where is this from?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. It's pretty damn close. And based on the new picture released, I don't think the suit has a belt that got "ripped off", contrary to many people's analysis.

I still can't see where they "****ed up" the suit.

A fanboy's tears could fill an ocean I guess...

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. It's pretty damn close. And based on the new picture released, I don't think the suit has a belt that got "ripped off", contrary to many people's analysis.
almost 100% close :woot:

Jameson's not going to be in the movie, but the Bugle will have a presence.

But Jameson not being in it is just another absurd to add to the ever growing list of absurds this flick is already displaying.

So you have Captain Stacy and not Jameson? :doh:

I guess only Emma Stone will save this movie from being a total waste of one's time. And Ifans, of course (and I hope they don't mess with his chances by creating a ridiculous Lizard make-up or CGI).

They are trying to be different...give them a break! JJJ was in SM1 so they don't want to use him. Stacy wasn't in SM1 so they want to use him. Gwen wasn't in SM1 so they want to use her. MJ was in SM1 so they don't want to use her. Norman and Harry were in SM1 so they don't want to use them. Lizard hasn't been used so they want to use him. The classic suit was used in SM1 so they don't want to use it. Mechs weren't in SM1 so they want to use them. I am shocked May and Ben are in this. They could be traveling thieves though or something clever.

I still can't see where they "****ed up" the suit.

A fanboy's tears could fill an ocean I guess...

I wouldn't say that, but they did make it overly busy. There are a ton of different interpretations of Spider-man over the years from different artists and this thing realy doesn't do justice to any of them. I like somethings about it, the return of the black webbing, but the webbing doesn't stand out with all the scales on the suit.

Maybe it looks better on screen, ala the Dark Knight outfit, but we'll see.

Compared to Thor and Cap's upcoming costumes, this is my least favorite. But to be fair those two have no other movies to compare them too. Well I guess Cap does, but a B grade movie is not a fair comparison.

I wouldn't say that, but they did make it overly busy. There are a ton of different interpretations of Spider-man over the years from different artists and this thing realy doesn't do justice to any of them. I like somethings about it, the return of the black webbing, but the webbing doesn't stand out with all the scales on the suit.

Maybe it looks better on screen, ala the Dark Knight outfit, but we'll see.

Compared to Thor and Cap's upcoming costumes, this is my least favorite. But to be fair those two have no other movies to compare them too. Well I guess Cap does, but a B grade movie is not a fair comparison.

Oh you got me wrong, me likey the suit. :O

I was referring to the other guy I quoted.

So f'n beautiful moves&potential for Spidey stunts!!!!!

the part where does the little fight thing with the other guy(1:00-1:10).....perfect to have in a Spidey vs Lizard fight scene!

Hey, I made this account just to post on this, but I'm David's cousin, and I can confirm that his addition to the IMDB page is in fact true, and he is playing the stunt double for spidey.

They are trying to be different...give them a break! JJJ was in SM1 so they don't want to use him. Stacy wasn't in SM1 so they want to use him. Gwen wasn't in SM1 so they want to use her. MJ was in SM1 so they don't want to use her. Norman and Harry were in SM1 so they don't want to use them. Lizard hasn't been used so they want to use him. The classic suit was used in SM1 so they don't want to use it. Mechs weren't in SM1 so they want to use them. I am shocked May and Ben are in this. They could be traveling thieves though or something clever.

In Gwen's case they're presenting her first, as it should be, instead of shoehorning MJ in there for no reason, and if you're using Gwen you need her dad. And hey! At least we'll actually get to see the Lizard this time, instead of three movies of set-up with no pay off. :down

Hey, I made this account just to post on this, but I'm David's cousin, and I can confirm that his addition to the IMDB page is in fact true, and he is playing the stunt double for spidey.

Awesome!!!! Have you seen your cousin do any cool stuff in the suit?

Did he tell you anything in depth about the film?

Did he tell you anything in depth about the film?

im pretty sure his cousin signed a non disclosure form and would be in serious ish if his cousin spills the beans on an internet forum. just sayin.

next time - be anonymous and spil the beans :)

In regards to whether or not I've seen him do any stunts in the costume, I have not, because he lives in LA and I live in New York, so I haven't seen him since before filming started. However, I have seen him do plenty of stunts that could be "spider-man" stunts, and I can assure you if there's anyone qualified for this job, it's him. If any of you are fans of Ninja Warrior, he was a finalist for the American Ninja Challenge two years in a row, so he knows his stuff.

As for whether or not he's told me anything in-depth about the movie, I haven't heard anything specifically that anyone else doesn't know, but I'm pretty sure he's not at liberty to disclose any specific information about it. If I find out something that I know I can release to the public, I'll be sure to fill you in.

So is it a possibility that this new spidey would be more parkour-influence or what? And was that David that did the flip into the truck?

In Gwen's case they're presenting her first, as it should be, instead of shoehorning MJ in there for no reason, and if you're using Gwen you need her dad. And hey! At least we'll actually get to see the Lizard this time, instead of three movies of set-up with no pay off. :down

Peter didn't meet Gwen until college if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"