BvS The Official Superman/Batman Composer Thread

Hans Zimmer and The Magnificent Six. They killed it with TASM2 score.

We need them for BvS. :hrt: :up:

Zimmer. This film will lose 30% of its appeal to me if he's not scoring. There is nobody else doing memorable scores for big films these days. I can't hum any music from a Marvel film.

I would have loved to see him continue on Superman, but the inclusion of Batman changes the whole game. I have no interest in seeing him either recycle his TDK stuff or come up with a half-hearted new Batman score, especially after he killed it his first time around, IMO. It's a concern he seems to have himself.

My vote's on Giacchino, he's enormously hummable. His Star Trek stuff, his John Carter stuff, his Up stuff... all great, memorable tunes.

Zimmer. This film will lose 30% of its appeal to me if he's not scoring. There is nobody else doing memorable scores for big films these days. I can't hum any music from a Marvel film.

If he doesn't want to do it you can't make him and why not give someone else the chance of stepping up? Let's see something different and unique.

Might as well. Since there's rarely any variety in film scores of this genre these days. It's either Zimmer and co. or Brian Tyler.

I was watching MOS yesterday and the score for all the battle sequences were so on point, and the emotional scenes too... To quote Jim Gordon, "He must come back... HE MUST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"