The Official Tattoo Thread (from now on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting Bodies from Fantastic Four and Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 trailers....

I'd say 'Passive' in Constantine was the best use of an A Perfect Circle song in a movie. I love that scene so much just because that song is playing.

:funny: Haha **** that.

I do really like those dragons though, they are sick. My cuz showed my a few that he did on other people. I just dunno whether to go for colour or black and whites.

The dragons aren't my preference, but that's just my taste. Tons of people have them, and when they're well done they can be amazing. I always go for color, but again that's my preference. I know that I personally like lots of color (whether it be in paintings, tattoos, anything in life) so I always go for color. You've got to decide what you like. :up:

Try google searching different things to do with tattoos (dragon tattoo, color tattoo, black and white tattoo) and look at lots of images and things you really like will start popping out to you. You'll start to say 'hey I really like black and white tattoos' etc, and you'll have a better idea of what you want.

Photo-0042-1.jpg
put this one in the photo album thread a while back.

Did this guy a few days ago, probably give him one more pass once hes healed, just to polish things a bit more.

19831_255231386350_544436350_4882512_2193294_n.jpg

nice, what happens after you say his name 3 times?

Good Work Draw4U!!

Haven't seen Bettlejuice in a long time.

edit

Last edited:
I've grown to hate misfits tattoos. every punk at my old high school had that same tattoo.

I also agree, there's no red from the needle or anything. Its just a smeared marker look. Weird if its a real tatt.

I also agree, there's no red from the needle or anything. Its just a smeared marker look. Weird if its a real tatt.

It's shading. I wanted to make it look different from everyone else who had one so the guy, who likes to do that any way, added all that extra ink you see.

The picture was taken, oh, I don't know, I'd say about two weeks after it was finished and I'm pretty sure I had just put some ointment on it, so that probably explains the shine. The photo was also taken on a POS camera phone, so you'll have to excuse the sub-par quality, but I can guarantee you that the ink is 100% real, and it is a feeling in my arm.

Last edited:
My newest tat. It says 'The past is practice'. I'm thinking of going back and getting 'The future, unwritten' underneath it too..

20267_435887685236_616975236_10683701_2828940_n.jpg

Thats pretty sweet, man. And its probably cause I'm a huge Joe Strummer fan, cause I'd have to say that a tattoo that says "The Future Is Unwritten" would be a very kickass idea. :up:

Thanks guys. I'll probably go back and have that line added once I have a spare 50 quid. At one point I wanted to get 'It can't rain all the time' but my body is slowly filling up.. Got this bugger on my back;

n616975236_5647809_9736.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"