The Official Tattoo Thread (from now on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Ant Farm?

No, Alien Ain't Farmers, of course Alien Ant Farm. This is when I first got it...

7309004.jpg

What? i ment Logans Runt's post is madness. :D

:awesome: but when you type 'this is madness' I magically appear in the thread! :o

wait are you serious? i was being sarcastic...wow...you really got that?

:facepalm:

wait are you serious? i was being sarcastic...wow...you really got that?

:facepalm:

Yeah. And I showed it to Dryden as well. I like the band. Have Anthology, TruAnt, Up in the attic, and the 2008 Best of CD's. And the Busted dvd.

I was thinking one day and was like...hmmm...why not.

:o and if u think that is crazy I have a Native American tat even though I'm only 1/16th.

:awesome: I'm a addicted to tats!

Yeah. And I showed it to Dryden as well. I like the band. Have Anthology, TruAnt, Up in the attic, and the 2008 Best of CD's. And the Busted dvd.

:o and if u think that is crazy I have a Native American tat even though I'm only 1/16th.

You don't really have to be a native american to have a native american tattoo... so it's not like you're brealing any rules...

You don't really have to be a native american to have a native american tattoo... so it's not like you're brealing any rules...

:o only if a Native American looks at you and sees it and can tell you are clearly not Native.

How can a band with 1 hit have a best of cd?

How can a band with 1 hit have a best of cd?

As a fan (became one in 2008) I find it a bit shocking, as only 3 of their singles off 3 CD's even charted here in America. But TruAnt and Up in the Attic didn't get much studio support like Anthology did. It seems like once the bus crash happened during their big tour for Anthology, things went downhill for them.

Also Movies is considered a hit as well as it cracked the top 20 Modern Rock Charts at #18 place. And it is included with Smooth Criminal on some 3 CD Best of Rock 2000's (think of those Various artists CD). :o It's like a tv offer or through the site deal only. Only seen it once on tv though weeks ago.

how do you have money for all these tattoos? you dont even have a job?

I really want to get a tattoo incorporating the word "Warrior-Poet". But I don't really have a design in mind.

Far from finished. I drew it myself, and handed it to the artist and she went to work. However I should note that it was inspired by an image I saw in deviantart.

peaceisdead.jpg

how do you have money for all these tattoos? you dont even have a job?

I got four out of 6 when I was working. The other two and touch ups came via my savings. Wait no...I saved up money for tats. Anymore would have to be from savings which I doubt I do.

apctat.jpg

I have no problem with getting a band logo tattooed. :woot:

I decided what I want for my big back piece is Scott Baio and Patrick Duffy teaming up to battle the Cthuhlu.

apctat.jpg

I have no problem with getting a band logo tattooed. :woot:

I decided what I want for my big back piece is Scott Baio and Patrick Duffy teaming up to battle the Cthuhlu.

What band logo is that?

And that tat will be ridiculous...and awesome :awesome:. Just make sure your artist is talented.

Far from finished. I drew it myself, and handed it to the artist and she went to work. However I should note that it was inspired by an image I saw in deviantart.

peaceisdead.jpg

Did she go over the original image or did she just trace over what you drew for the stencil?

I have several band/musician related tattoos. :up:

Also the terms 'tats' 'tatties' 'tatted up' etc etc are considered distasteful- generally for use by rednecks and/or people with terrible tattoos. They're just tacky terms.

Runt you know your tattoos, I have a question. I'm going to Ireland next year and my cuz owns his own tattoo parlour so I will probably get one for free. My question is, what do you think of those Chinese/Japanese Dragon designs? I really like em, I wanna get a half sleeve one that sorta, wraps round my arm. And what do you think is better, coloured or black and whites?

Do what you want, Ace, but I tend to be of the mind that getting like, foreign words or symbols on yourself is a bad idea unless you know EXACTLY what it stands for. I had a friend of a friend who thought he had "Ronin" on his bicep, but it turned out to be 'Princess" or some such nonsense.

:funny: Haha **** that.

I do really like those dragons though, they are sick. My cuz showed my a few that he did on other people. I just dunno whether to go for colour or black and whites.

:funny: Haha **** that.

I do really like those dragons though, they are sick. My cuz showed my a few that he did on other people. I just dunno whether to go for colour or black and whites.

Thats completely your call. People ask me the same question all the time and ultimately your the one who has to live with it, so its your decision.

I REALLY want to get a Chinese symbol that translates to "Chinese Symbol".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"