The Official The Batman Fan Art & Manip Thread

I would love for Pattinson to have the original Bill Finger Bat costume :up:

Another excellent manip from Mr. Regan

D8IPMJWWkAAhdvK.png:large

Source: John Regan (@ShatterverseEnt) | Twitter

I used to think Batfleck couldn’t be topped in looks. I’m seriously reconsidering.

Ben has the chin, but Pattinson’s entire jaw is eerily cut perfect like a comic book drawing.

This is not Pattinson, but I tried something with the batsuit from this popular cosplay based on the Arkham games.
I modify the colour scheme and cowl. I think it's quite comic accurate, but I still don't like the bulky glove and boots. I prefer the purple glove.
Maybe I'll fix that...one day.

1559726023-batsuit.jpg

I've been searching for some fanmade videos to see how he would look in motion. This one is pretty cool.

I wonder how a little collar like that would really work. Could create the opportunity to do something different with the neck that might let him move it.
Reminds me a little of this.
0yNKpNHl_1310171129451gpadd.jpg

Whilst i appreciate this won't be popular to many, i would like the suit to start off looking similar tot his design - obviously with some work to the cowl and cape which i think are the two main features Bruce would work on, theatrically - with the body suit looking similar to this - something very real about this.

vintage 2.jpg

Whilst i appreciate this won't be popular to many, i would like the suit to start off looking similar tot his design - obviously with some work to the cowl and cape which i think are the two main features Bruce would work on, theatrically - with the body suit looking similar to this - something very real about this.

View attachment 26225

That looks a teensy bit like the Gotham by Gaslight suit, which I really really like. But I think it's more suitable for an Elseworld movie rather than the main universe.

eoyb1hedw4mz.jpg

That looks a teensy bit like the Gotham by Gaslight suit, which I really really like. But I think it's more suitable for an Elseworld movie rather than the main universe.

eoyb1hedw4mz.jpg
you gotta admit tho, seeing someone crouched on a roof top looking like that is freakishly creepy - bat**** crazy, pun intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"