The official X-Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I didn't think they were manips.... so that's pretty much amazing.

you know, the blue eyes shot does look pretty good... and does make her look more like storm as well as lose the "thats halle berry feel" wish they'd do that

xii22_loop, could you do something with a X3 cap of Storm? A longer hair... more blue eyes... would be really interesting to see.

Ok, so you know how someone posted that pic of storm ina mohawk with black hair and one white strip..you think someone can do a manip of that with black hair and one stripe of white? :p no mohawk though..ew.

Just a quick little colorization, and i tried to do an effect but its really hard to do effects on PSP. I need Photoshop..

4v7012f.png

you used a psp to do tht? : S

beeeecause i've been watching X1 lately, the whole Storm's awful bangs have been bugging me, as has the lack of like a built in skin/scalp/root area on the X1 and X2 wigs.

So, heres my final stab at these silly hair manips:

x1roots_scncp00160.jpg

stormroots2.jpg

and the 3 not so good ones.
x1_nobangs_scncp00166.jpg

x1hairnobangs_scncp001654.jpg

stormroots.jpg

[the practice one >_<]

:wow: OMGOSH!! You're my new HERO!! :woot:

Not perferct, but what do you think of this:

For me is more like the original Storm, and looks more natural, not like the wig from X1.

Didn't want to post it right now, but here is the fussion with X3 style:

Would you like something like more than less for X4?

Didn't want to post it right now, but here is the fussion with X3 style:

Would you like something like more than less for X4?

Without the white eyebrows, and not so blue eyes. It'd look good, otherwise it's still good.:up:

ya, it almost looks like she hows no eyebrows... and lighten the blue... and i'd take a little black out.. she kinda looks like an old woman, its a bit too grey

beeeecause i've been watching X1 lately, the whole Storm's awful bangs have been bugging me, as has the lack of like a built in skin/scalp/root area on the X1 and X2 wigs.

So, heres my final stab at these silly hair manips:

x1roots_scncp00160.jpg

stormroots2.jpg

and the 3 not so good ones.
x1_nobangs_scncp00166.jpg

x1hairnobangs_scncp001654.jpg

stormroots.jpg

[the practice one >_<]

Didn't see these and I have to say. Wow:wow: Those are excellent.:up:

Was inspired by the new blonde Anna Pics to work on a new Promo shot

New-Rogue-promo.jpg

Love those Storm manips. Really do, amazing job.

God, it's so weird. I've just seen my X4 poster in 3 different sites, and it being the "official" picture in one Orkut Community for X4. lol.
And I've never been so bashed in my life as I have for the X4 trailer. People claim my death in Spanish, yet when I visit the Spanish forum these people probably came from, everybody talks good about it.
This is weird.

Thanks for the vent, I feel better :p

God, it's so weird. I've just seen my X4 poster in 3 different sites, and it being the "official" picture in one Orkut Community for X4. lol.
And I've never been so bashed in my life as I have for the X4 trailer. People claim my death in Spanish, yet when I visit the Spanish forum these people probably came from, everybody talks good about it.
This is weird.

Thanks for the vent, I feel better :p
What's your X-4 poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member