The Official The Batman Fan Art & Manip Thread

The latest from Mr. Regan of ShatterverseENT

D9ID-NpXUAEkD0L.jpg

John Regan (@ShatterverseEnt) | Twitter

I’d change the nose and shape of the ears, but otherwise, that looks damn good.

Whilst i appreciate this won't be popular to many, i would like the suit to start off looking similar tot his design - obviously with some work to the cowl and cape which i think are the two main features Bruce would work on, theatrically - with the body suit looking similar to this - something very real about this.

View attachment 26225[/QUOTE

That’d be a good starting point for a more traditional looking suit.

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've been following this threads for years..I've just launched my new Instagram profile, here are my first two fan arts, hope you enjoy it!

Brosnna looks awesome in the moustache and I'd love that look for his Alfred but then Batman would have his biggest allies be moustache-wearing old men... not complaining but just a tad bit weird haha

That cowl looks absolutely perfect, honestly.

I agree, that cowl is impeccable. Really hoping for that ear length, and everything else about it is fantastic as well. Could use white lenses though..

Could use white lenses though

I dunno if it's intentional, but on that fan art it looks like there are lenses but they're translucent, always liked the idea of the transparency changing depending on the situation (full white for an interrogation and generally dealing with criminals, more transparent for more emotional scenes)

10 years ago, I would've said Joe Pesci is perfect, but given the Reeves movie is gonna involve a Batman in his prime, someone who's a fair bit younger than Pesci would probably be more appropriate

Brosnna looks awesome in the moustache and I'd love that look for his Alfred but then Batman would have his biggest allies be moustache-wearing old men... not complaining but just a tad bit weird haha

Different kind of moustaches though.

I would love to see fan art of actors as Joker, Catwoman, Harvey Dent, Bane,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"