The official X-Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those Storm manips. Really do, amazing job.

God, it's so weird. I've just seen my X4 poster in 3 different sites, and it being the "official" picture in one Orkut Community for X4. lol.
And I've never been so bashed in my life as I have for the X4 trailer. People claim my death in Spanish, yet when I visit the Spanish forum these people probably came from, everybody talks good about it.
This is weird.

Thanks for the vent, I feel better :p

Well, I was going to give it to you as a birthday present, but I guess you ruined the surprise:oldrazz:

http://universomarvel.com/forum/index.php?topic=403.720
(scroll down to the end)

You're famous flavio! :D

What's your X-4 poster?
The one I entered for the First Competition. Not that great quality, but I do like it.

posterxn2.jpg

La_She-Beast said:
Well, I was going to give it to you as a birthday present, but I guess you ruined the surprise :oldrazz:

http://universomarvel.com/forum/index.php?topic=403.720
(scroll down to the end)

You're famous flavio! :D

Awww thank you! :O
Being me at 4 days to B'Day, I'll still take it as a Birthday gift. Smacks to you, ya lovely Beast!

At least the "Rodrigo Santoro for Gambit" message is being spread across continents! :p

Storm looks like a man! The white eyebrows look horrible

hahaah, like a man?? I see a woman there... don't know the others, hehe,

But anyway, I also make her hair a bit longer. And did other with X3 style (black streaks) did you see it? The issue wass the style, to see if fans like it more than X1 or X3 ones.

No kidding, where is Wolvie and Colossus? But I love what flavio did with Holloway as Gambit in that pic, it's excellent. Do you have him in a pic alone by chance?

Not all the x-men can be on all the posters. And much less Colossus. Logan maybe isn't the center of X4, so probably won't be on the center of it.

And I think that is a great manip. Like the X2 poster... nice. But Josh as Gambit, never, hahaha. Not for me.

And flavio, who is that Psylocke? Mei?

Hell, Josh's character Sawyer practically is Gambit. Even that little theme of his sounds like Gambit's theme from the Evolution cartoon.

i wish storms hair looked something like this in x1:

Copy3ofCopyof75124xmspromostorm0351.jpg

probally have the hair more like the x3 color but this is pretty close.

nice stuff, some one should do storm with a pony tail just a request.

beeeecause i've been watching X1 lately, the whole Storm's awful bangs have been bugging me, as has the lack of like a built in skin/scalp/root area on the X1 and X2 wigs.

So, heres my final stab at these silly hair manips:

x1roots_scncp00160.jpg

stormroots2.jpg

[the practice one >_<]

Incredible, simply incredible :wow:

The one I entered for the First Competition. Not that great quality, but I do like it.

posterxn2.jpg

Awww thank you! :O
Being me at 4 days to B'Day, I'll still take it as a Birthday gift. Smacks to you, ya lovely Beast!

At least the "Rodrigo Santoro for Gambit" message is being spread across continents! :p

Haha, smacks and cheerios to you flavio! Won't wish you anything yet tho, brings bad luck ;)

i wish storms hair looked something like this in x1:

Copy3ofCopyof75124xmspromostorm0351.jpg

probally have the hair more like the x3 color but this is pretty close.

i like that concept, of darkening Halle's skin. That could have been done in real life, like Thandie Newton had makeup put on her to make her look more black for that movie Beloved (with Oprah in it).
haha and if Halle said "i dont wanna be made blacker!" haha then sum gurls wood wannna wooop her ass yo

Katherine Heigl? shed work as emma frost IMo but thats a really great manip, especially the white streak

Here's a little something, not a manip but I used Photoshop for it :oldrazz:

523907001_1e5475f279_o.jpg

Don't worry, it's not a HaMa/Maha/Bero/Robe/Whatever thingy :D If you read this scene, you'll see what I mean. Just an illustration while I was bored.
People might argue I drew Beast a bit... fatso, even pregnant, but you can't deny Kelsey isn't actually a "squareman" is he?

Ok, since this thread is over the 20K mark it's going be closed. Please make a new thread with a link to this one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"