Dark of the Moon The OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread

Absolutely phenomenal trailer. The tone appears to be exactly what it should, I really hope it holds up during the movie

This looks amazning!

I think Bay likes to know that he starts careers of no name pretty faces that can barely act. He put Megan Fox on the map:o

The only problem is he didn't pick a pretty face this time.

Love that guys page, it's got all the good music on it, which I later find and download. So far I appreciate the music chosen for cap the most.

This TF trailer has an interesting choice in musical arrangement. What's interesting is that Jablonski did the second track. I'll admit that it's pretty cool and even fits alot of the beats and tone. It's actually similar to some of Zimmer's work in inception. BUT, I better be hearing something similar to Jablonski's work in the first movie at parts or I'll be crossing my arms in the theater.

I feel like I need a smoke. Might be the best trailer I've seen. I feel likes they just revealed tons about the movie, but they really didn't and it didn't even offer that much in the way of new footage or images.

lol thats the second time today you've needed a smoke because of this trailer.

I'm sure it'll heighten the experience, if you're smoking what I think you're smoking. :hehe:

lol thats the second time today you've needed a smoke because of this trailer.

I'm sure it'll heighten the experience, if you're smoking what I think you're smoking. :hehe:

It was so good everyone needed to know and I wasn't sure if anyone even looked in the thread after I posted. Surprised this one is still quiet. Unless everyone is seeing Fast Five.

Oh I see.

After ROTF the Transformers forum has been pretty empty for the most part. I figure it'll be more active as the marketing campaign kicks up for DOTM though.

I came here to see what the reactions were to the new trailer but I didn't expect another girl bashing thread :doh:.

No one is bashing her. For the most part the harsh jokes are nothing but that, harsh jokes.

Fox got a ton of crap too from those who found her unappealing. Rosie isn't ugly per say but its perfectly fine for people to express that they "personally" believe that Megan Fox is more facially attractive.

I'm in that group. If thats to much for you I frankly don't know what to say. Its a matter of different taste in women.

Just got back from Fast Five and this trailer was up on the Ultra screen and wow its amazing on the big screen.

If what you've post is the same reason some of the regulars here have on criticising Rosie, then that's fine by me. I only go here whenever there's a new trailer so I don't exactly know whether the comments are jokes or not, though I doubt the 'lips-Amanda Seyfried' comment from the previous page is a joke. I'm just fed up that whenever there's a female cast in a fanboy-popular film, there are always who would bash that actress because she doesn't look the way that poster wanted her to be.

Hmm. Well to be quite honest I'm speaking on my behalf alone.

Although others have shared my sentiments they have been expressed in crueler ways I suppose. I agree that some fanboys can be overly harsh with actresses but honestly for Rosie its sort of open season in the sense that her career has been based completely on her visual appeal as a model.

So people solely focusing on her looks is somewhat justified. Not that being cruel is the right move but it isn't as if she's some sort of talented actress or something where looks would be less of an issue.

Bay made a good decision by not showing Megatron.

Yea ever since ROTF died down, the Transformers talk on these boards are minimal...

How was the audience's reaction?

Very very surprisingly it got a big ovation afterwards only one of the night and even during the Green Lantern trailer which was next you could hear people still talking about the Transformers trailer.

Yeah, this is going to be big despite ROTF.

I have to say that I've always liked Shia as an actor. I've never been one of the people that center his career around these films and do take in consideration his other piece of work and overall he's charming, funny, and energetic and knows how to deliver. Even as a voice actor in that movie Surfs Up with Jeff Bridges they both do a terrific job.

The guy has talent and word has it that in "Wettest County" with Hardy, Oldman and Shia have made something truly incredible. So I'm very much looking forward to DOTM as well. This time they don't have the writers strike to bog them down and it shows, even ILM who has been working overtime have once again done a great job but the fact that they decided to film in IMAX gives it a whole other level of clarity, the framing is better and the CGI of course is seriously top notch and this is only the first trailer. They have plenty of time to keep working on them.

So far I have to say that I'm pretty stocked. :up:

And there's no humour at all in the trailer...

The guy has talent and word has it that in "Wettest County" with Hardy, Oldman and Shia have made something truly incredible. So I'm very much looking forward to DOTM as well. This time they don't have the writers strike to bog them down and it shows, even ILM who has been working overtime have once again done a great job but the fact that they decided to film in IMAX gives it a whole other level of clarity, the framing is better and the CGI of course is seriously top notch and this is only the first trailer. They have plenty of time to keep working on them.

So far I have to say that I'm pretty stocked. :up:
i dont think this movie was filmed with IMAX. its in 3D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"