The Official THEATRICAL TRAILER thread (Merged)

I'm praying so hard that the new trailer is going to be a rehash of what we've already seen. Some of you wil end up having a fit. Nice.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda hope we DON'T see Venom. The suspense is really fun. It's been kind of like waiting for Christmas.

New Spider-Man 3 Trailer with 300!

Source: Superhero Hype!
March 1, 2007

As if the one minute of footage with "Heroes" and six minute clip on NBC.com next Monday isn't enough, Sony Pictures will also debut the new trailer for Spider-Man 3 in theaters with 300 next Friday, March 9th! The trailer is one minute and 38 seconds long. Stay tuned for when the trailer comes online.[/
SIZE]

AWESOMENESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Very nice. Another reason to go see 300. :up: I hope they give us a glimpse of Venom this time to show the audience he's in the movie.

i hope they dont show venom. 2 months to go and they could really promote this movie without venom.
sony you can do it.

They showed already so much of Venom with the Toys and Busts...i don´t see a reason not to show a little bit of him in the next Trailer,i mean his look is not really a secret anymore.

I'm praying so hard that the new trailer is going to be a rehash of what we've already seen. Some of you wil end up having a fit. Nice.

Why does this anoucementment cause you so much angst? Is it because you thought we wouldn't get a new trailer?

Thats true, after seeing all the art/busts/marquette, I feel like i've basically seen venom already. However I do want to save the way he moves/talks?/acts for the movie

Thats true, after seeing all the art/busts/marquette, I feel like i've basically seen venom already. However I do want to save the way he moves/talks?/acts for the movie

I'm sure we'll get a better glimpse of Venom in the new trailer with 300. I will be surprised if we see him talk or fight though.

I agree we dont know what he will act like :hyper:

Why does this anoucementment cause you so much angst? Is it because you thought we wouldn't get a new trailer?

No at all. I just dont want sony pandering to fanboys crying for a new trailer when its realy not needed.

No at all. I just dont want sony pandering to fanboys crying for a new trailer when its realy not needed.
I can see that it's kind of pandering with the 6 min. of footage but not a new trailer. However I'm not complaining.

I agree no venom footage
I second that! And people should except this ****! It's damn cool if they dont show Venom in his full glory until the film's final climactix fight sequence! it'll be one for the history books! (I hope)... However, I wouldn't mind seeing a small glimps of the big fellow!... you know, just to set the mystery factor;)

I've said this before and I'll say it again... Venom is only in the film for a very short while! I dont want that chupped up in little tiny peaces in the next trailer and forthcoming tv-spots! SAVE IT FOR THE THEATER!

I've said this before and I'll say it again... Venom is only in the film for a very short while! I dont want that chupped up in little tiny peaces in the next trailer and forthcoming tv-spots! SAVE IT FOR THE THEATER!

I reckon Venom will be in the film for about half an hour, for what he has to do in the film this would be doable. I would like to see him for a lot longer though. However if he is in it for longer it wouldn't surprise me, as from what I can gather here is what Venom has to do:

-Get out of the Church
-Abduct MJ
-Make a nest in the construction site
-Kidnapp J.J.J
-Fight Spidey atleast once before the final battle
-Final battle

Sure ther are some of these that don't have to be shown, but being how much people are anticipating to see him I reckon they will show everything they possibly can.

I would love to see Venom in the new trailer, even if it is just a fully finished version of him in the comic con trailer. Anything would do for me, please lets just see him.

I reckon Venom will be in the film for about half an hour, for what he has to do in the film this would be doable. I would like to see him for a lot longer though. However if he is in it for longer it wouldn't surprise me, as from what I can gather here is what Venom has to do:

-Get out of the Church
-Abduct MJ
-Make a nest in the construction site
-Kidnapp J.J.J
-Fight Spidey atleast once before the final battle
-Final battle

Sure ther are some of these that don't have to be shown, but being how much people are anticipating to see him I reckon they will show everything they possibly can.

I would love to see Venom in the new trailer, even if it is just a fully finished version of him in the comic con trailer. Anything would do for me, please lets just see him.

Kidnap J.J.J?:huh: What makes you think that's going to happen?

Kidnap J.J.J?:huh: What makes you think that's going to happen?
We actually know it isn't going to happen since there was a set video a while back of JJJ in the crowd buying a little girl's camera to take a picture of the battle.

I can see that it's kind of pandering with the 6 min. of footage but not a new trailer. However I'm not complaining.

I agree and thats what I was talking about. A new trailer? Thats great, thanks sony but, a 6minute clip??:huh: Sony are out of their cot-damn minds! :o I want to hype myself up for this movie and not ruin in for myself, hence, I wont be watching the 6minute clip, its ******ed.

^ here's the deal for me! I'm weak (very WEAK) when it comes to stuff like footage on-line and such... I really think that the 6 minutes are UNnessesary, I really do... I always said that I wanted to see another trailer, and that is on the way... I just hate it, cause a part of me wants NOT to see the 6 minute clip... and then the weak part of me REALLY wants to see it! Which is why I would've wanted not to have a 6 minute clip to begin with, then there would've been no problem... but KNOWING that there will be tomorrow I hate it, cause I know that I'll end up seeing it (if possible).

I'd rather like to see some really dramatic scenes (NOT action) that involves the "feel" in this film, instead of showing off the action; then I could've seen these 6 minutes without feeling bad afterwards.

^ here's the deal for me! I'm weak (very WEAK) when it comes to stuff like footage on-line and such... I really think that the 6 minutes are UNnessesary, I really do... I always said that I wanted to see another trailer, and that is on the way... I just hate it, cause a part of me wants NOT to see the 6 minute clip... and then the weak part of me REALLY wants to see it! Which is why I would've wanted not to have a 6 minute clip to begin with, then there would've been no problem... but KNOWING that there will be tomorrow I hate it, cause I know that I'll end up seeing it (if possible).

I'd rather like to see some really dramatic scenes (NOT action) that involves the "feel" in this film, instead of showing off the action; then I could've seen these 6 minutes without feeling bad afterwards.

Yeah, I feel the same way but lets be honest, 6minutes of solid drama and no action, Sony, say it all together now, "Hell no"!
It just wont happen, they're going to give us 6 minutes of saturated action, I can smell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"