Reboot Is Back!!

i shouldve posted it in the movies section... i just realized they meant a series of films..=/

nice to see they like the fans :)

The fact that I was listening to "The Touch" from the soundtrack of the animated Transformers movie just made this all the more sweet.

That sounds great. Kinda sad that it wont be the original Reboot but atleast it is something. And hopefully it is just as good as the original.

I imagine they'll 'update' it, like they did with the MTV spider-man series and we'll all be disapointed:(

Reboot was a great show. One of the best, in fact. I'm just not sure that we need this. We'll see. Long as we all pretend the fourth season never happened.

Reboot? I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see that one coming.

I...
I...
I...
I'm SOOO HAPPY!!!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

[YT]Omjh4QWNB8w[/YT] Oh too bad we'll never find out what happens next. :(

Weak, weak, weak.

We still won't get to see what happens after the very end with MegaByte ****ing taking over the Principal's Office in Mainframe. WEAK.

Dot turned out to be a pretty big ***** at the end there too.

Jeez, I'd forgotten how it ended. Too bad Tony Jay's passed on :(. Best villain voice there could be.

Weak, weak, weak.

We still won't get to see what happens after the very end with MegaByte ****ing taking over the Principal's Office in Mainframe. WEAK.

Dot turned out to be a pretty big ***** at the end there too.

Yeah, that's the only downside. But I can't lie, seeing a new spin on ReBoot should be interesting. Having the show back in any capacity gives me hope.

Ugh, Ultimate ReBoot? Lame. And it's going to come from a bunch of pitches by random fan writers with no connection to the original creative teams? This is just going to be fan fiction on a larger scale. A reinvention of ReBoot isn't ReBoot.

As I said...

THE FOURTH SEASON NEVER HAPPENED. The third season was a fine ending. Matrix and the game spryte grew into badasses, found Bob who became much smarter, more calculating and almost a superhero but more of a mentor for the group and they came back to Mainframe and seemingly killed Megabyte and the system rebooted with the old versions and new versions of themselves.

A great ending. The fourth season wiped out the cool Bob and replaced him with Bob from Season 1 which was disappointing, made Matrix take a back seat turned Dot into a ***** and brought Megabyte back for a lame cliffhanger.

First three seasons were classic. Fourth season was....well I say forget about it.

so this season has nothing to do with the past seasons and characters?

either way this is pretty coo :D

Ugh, Ultimate ReBoot? Lame. And it's going to come from a bunch of pitches by random fan writers with no connection to the original creative teams? This is just going to be fan fiction on a larger scale. A reinvention of ReBoot isn't ReBoot.

I'm guessing it took all of your will power to avoid saying "a reboot of ReBoot."

Looks interesting, I look forward to it coming back.

I'm guessing it took all of your will power to avoid saying "a reboot of ReBoot."
Actually, I never thought of it. Apparently I'm not as pun-prone as you. ;)
As I said...

THE FOURTH SEASON NEVER HAPPENED. The third season was a fine ending. Matrix and the game spryte grew into badasses, found Bob who became much smarter, more calculating and almost a superhero but more of a mentor for the group and they came back to Mainframe and seemingly killed Megabyte and the system rebooted with the old versions and new versions of themselves.

A great ending. The fourth season wiped out the cool Bob and replaced him with Bob from Season 1 which was disappointing, made Matrix take a back seat turned Dot into a ***** and brought Megabyte back for a lame cliffhanger.

First three seasons were classic. Fourth season was....well I say forget about it.
My Two Bobs kind of sucked, granted (although I was--and I'm sure many others were--just happy to be getting more ReBoot at the time), but Daemon Rising was pretty awesome. Daemon was a great villain, Mike the TV was hilarious, Bob was still the far more awesome Glitch-Bob, we got to learn more of Bob's past and Hex and Megabyte's origins, and Hex herself was pretty much the best she'd ever been. So I'll accept that My Two Bobs never happened, but Daemon Rising was great and its end worked perfectly well as a series finale for me.

Thing is, they couldn't continue the cliffhanger. Tony Jay is dead. And I doubt anyone could do Megabyte better than him.

So have him mutate and change his voice. It wouldn't be the first time. It wouldn't be as good, either, but it'd at least be ReBoot.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Megabyte were laid to rest and ReBoot got a whole new villain. Daemon was great because she was such a departure from Megabyte and Hex. Plus, paltry system viruses in today's computers? They ought to get a bunch of Web invaders or a self-replicating worm or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"