Reboot Is Back!!

o-REBOOT-SEQUEL-TITLE-TV-570.jpg

Vancouver-based Rainmaker also produced the original series. Company president Michael Hefferon promised the rebooted series — called “ReBoot: The Guardian Code” — will have mass appeal, beyond its original fan base.

New episodes will pick up on the series’ original concept, “with the help of VERA, the last surviving cyberbeing from the original Guardian Programs.”

Focusing on four teens — Austin, Parker, Grey, and Tamra — viewers will follow these “next-gen Guardians” and their fight to save the world by defending it in cyberspace.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/06/08/reboot-sequel-guardian-code_n_7537560.html

CHBclwxUcAAJoLc.jpg

I'm guessing you guys noticed Megabyte's reflection there?

I assume the new Guardians have helmets that can fold back and stuff.

ReBoot Live-Action Remake Unveils First Cast Photo

After playing the multiplayer Cyber Guardians video game together, four teenagers are recruited by V.E.R.A (Hannah Vandenbygaart, Bruno & Boots: Go Jump in the Pool!), the Virtual Evolutionary Recombinant Avatar, to fulfill their mandate to mend and defend cyberspace. Austin (Ty Wood, The Haunting in Connecticut), Tamra (Sydney Scotia, Some Assembly Required), Parker (Ajay Parikh-Friese, Mr. Young), and Trey (Gabriel Darku, Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments) now must protect cyberspace from threats that pose true consequences to both the virtual and real world. It’s more than these kids expected when they started at Alan Turing High. Way more.

The show is FINALLY coming out soon.

Some pics
Sourcerer-Reveal_x2.png

reboottgc_MB-vidleak.png

ReBoot-The-Guardian-Code_Hex_leaked.png

DVj9vScV4AAUIyv.jpg:large

reboot-guardian-code.png

reboot-guardian-code-kids.png

“There is a point where our new Guardians meet Bob and the original Reboot group. We have Bob back, Dot is back, Enzo is back, Hexadecimal is back.”

After playing the multiplayer Cyber Guardians video game together, four teenagers are recruited by V.E.R.A (Hannah Vandenbygaart, Bruno & Boots: Go Jump in the Pool!), the Virtual Evolutionary Recombinant Avatar, to fulfill their mandate to mend and defend cyberspace. Austin (Ty Wood, The Haunting in Connecticut), Tamra (Sydney Scotia, Some Assembly Required), Parker (Ajay Parikh-Friese, Mr. Young), and Trey (Gabriel Darku, Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments) now must protect cyberspace from threats that pose true consequences to both the virtual and real world. It’s more than these kids expected when they started at Alan Turing High. Way more.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/rebo...guardian-code-release-date-cast-info-and-more

This looks bad. Basically a CGI version of Power Rangers.

So they turned it into Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad. The live action material looks like trash. The new voice of Megabyte isn't even trying to sound like Tony Jay.

[YT]U8z6C1SXQFI[/YT]

Yeah, I'm not feeling it.

This is literally Power Rangers in CGI. Teenagers with attitude? Check. Weird metnor? Check. "You've been chosen because of your leadership, etc.." check.

Megabyte was "upgraded" yet looks so downgraded. Everyone is shiny and looks like toys. And literally the life was sucked out of Mainframe and anyone who really has anything to do with ReBoot.

**** off, Netflix.

Did the original have live-action segments? It's been so long I can't even remember.

But yeah, this basically looks like every other kid's show apeing Power Rangers and shot for $3.50 a scene somewhere in Canada. :oldrazz:

No, it was purely CGI. The first fully CGI show at that.

Did the original have live-action segments? It's been so long I can't even remember.

But yeah, this basically looks like every other kid's show apeing Power Rangers and shot for $3.50 a scene somewhere in Canada. :oldrazz:
The original cast does show up in the final episode. But they act like seasons 3 and 4 never happened basically. No sign of Andraia or the real Enzo, who had become an adult.

The original cast does show up in the final episode. But they act like seasons 3 and 4 never happened basically. No sign of Andraia or the real Enzo, who had become an adult.

So fans of the original do you recommend watch it or not?

Reboot was one of my favorite shows back in the day, and I'd hate for something to tarnish it's image.

It's ok but it is NOTHING like the original. They use the OG characters to try to draw people in but like I said, it's more Power Rangers in the cgi world.

It's ok but it is NOTHING like the original. They use the OG characters to try to draw people in but like I said, it's more Power Rangers in the cgi world.

The only thing that matters is if it's better than live-action Code Lyoko.

I was excited to watch this but when I tried to watch it today I only lasted about 15 minutes. It was horrible! The acting was terrible and the computer world was very underwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"