• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official TIH Preview Thread

I can't wait until we get the full movie reviews, when are the advanced screenings for the press? If anyone knows.

I can't wait until we get the full movie reviews, when are the advanced screenings for the press? If anyone knows.

I think there are some "sneak-peak" screenings in early June. June 9th I think. Cth posted a thread about it somewhere here and had dates and locations where the screenings are going to be shown.

lol. You obviously haven't read a lot of my reviews.

http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=338
http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=243
http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=367
http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=455
http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=333

And the one I got the most hate mail on:
http://www.latinoreview.com/filmreview.php?id=239

And those are just a few. I probably give more C's, D's, and F's than any of the other guys on the site. My friends think I actually hate movies which isn't true. I'm just not afraid to trash one or praise one.

BTW, the CG for Hulk looked really, really good.
Thanks for the review ya lucky bastard!!! :hehe:

I can not wait for this movie!

Its nearly here people lets enjoy it!

And in case you were wondering about how he would be portrayed, I can honestly say that this Hulk seems far more brutal and aggressive in response to a threat than Ang Lee's version. ;)
This part sound so exciting, can't wait to read the full review.

Sounds great. I hope TIH will make believers out of many people who were disappointed by Ang Lee's Hulk, and are against Marvel for rebooting Hulk with new cast and new direction. Hulk is a fantastic superhero, and I for one don't not want Ang's version to have the one and only big screen premiere of this green monster.

It is nice to read a good semi review. Hopefully, the film will live up to my expectations when I see it which I will surely do.

I hope this film gives the franchise the kick up the *** it needs. I also hope that we se a hulk sequel before an avengers film.

I've heard people defend it.

But El Guapo, prepare to be judged by the Guano Leagues from SHH. Because the CG sucks, and Hulk is going to fail because a 3 month old trailer has unfinished effects in it.

Um...I don't get it. I didn't make the movie. I'm only reporting on what they showed me and what they showed me looked really really cool.

And Golgo, you need like a hobby or something. You cant say everyone of those movies I reviewed sucked. It's a matter of opinion, and not every reviewer trashed those films. A lot of people on here liked the FF movies, but I hated them. Some liked Ghost Rider, but I hated it. Just because I gave Iron Man a rave review and talked about the five minutes that I saw of Hulk doesn't make me some raving reviewer. :whatever:

Um...I don't get it. I didn't make the movie. I'm only reporting on what they showed me and what they showed me looked really really cool.

Sorry, I was joking around about the type of comment we hear daily about how the FX looks weak, and that it's going to fail at the box office like the first one.

Like what you had to say about it, though. I hope it brings the action that people thought Ang Lee's version lacked.

I think it will have plenty of action LL will see to that. Loving the fact it has scenes in Brazil and the arctic. Those aerial shots of the favelas with Banner bouncing from rooftop to rooftop look so cool.

Thanks El Guapo, excellent news!! If this is in FL too I'm going, I have annual passes at Universal...

this film is gonna be the TF of this year
as far as attention garnered
fan bickering
and general excitement to see what all the talk is about

it's the one to watch
just wait till the talkbacks...

I hope it brings the action that people thought Ang Lee's version lacked.

I hope so too!

And to answer someone else's question, I saw the footage on the backlot at Universal City in CA.

And Golgo, you need like a hobby or something. You cant say everyone of those movies I reviewed sucked. It's a matter of opinion, and not every reviewer trashed those films. A lot of people on here liked the FF movies, but I hated them. Some liked Ghost Rider, but I hated it. Just because I gave Iron Man a rave review and talked about the five minutes that I saw of Hulk doesn't make me some raving reviewer. :whatever:

Nah, got many hobbies bro.:whatever: And FYI, i hated FF, GR and loved IM, so it looks as though we're on the same page doesn't it? And what the hells wrong with being called a rave reviewer any way?

Anyhow, what came to mind was your early review of the Transformers movie, which was far from the glory your review made it out to be.

this film is gonna be the TF of this year
as far as attention garnered
fan bickering
and general excitement to see what all the talk is about

it's the one to watch
just wait till the talkbacks...

Marvel want this to be bigger than TransFormers.

Marvel Just Needs Realistic Exspectations.

I think TIH has the potential to do IM type numbers, but then i think about how the Ang movie has left a dark mark on the character, in the minds of the general public. I forsee an 70-80 million opening weekend. It's a shame too, cause Hulk is almost as popular as Spidey, and certainly way more popular than IM.

Marvel Just Needs Realistic Exspectations.

It is possible for this movie to be huge.

Some people bashed this film when there was no footage of it but those who have seen footage say this film looks amazing!

I didn't follow the TransFormers hype, can anyone tell me what the marketing strategy for that was? I was never "wowed" by the TransFormers trailers or TV Spots, it was the word of mouth that got me to see it.

It is possible for this movie to be huge.

Some people bashed this film when there was no footage of it but those who have seen footage say this film looks amazing!

I didn't follow the TransFormers hype, can anyone tell me what the marketing strategy for that was? I was never "wowed" by the TransFormers trailers or TV Spots, it was the word of mouth that got me to see it.

Transformers of course had the toy tie in, but it also had tie ins with a car company. There was ALOT of leaked stuff leading up to the movies release, and i mean ALOT. The biggest complaint was the re-designs of the TF's themselves. It was the source of many heated debates across the internet for almost a year before the movie came out. In the end it didn't seem to hurt the movie B.O wise.

Transformers was it's own beast. Hulk should be looked at and judged as it's own Beast as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"