The Official TIH Preview Thread

Didn't the Norton draft have a big "Part I" labeled on the top?

I'm really hoping that they don't just screw the idea of having sequels. If the film performs well and is well received, there is no reason not to make more.

If the cast and crew are up to it, that it.

I agree. Especially if they are going to have an Avengers movie. Hopefully Hulk does good at the box office, which it's sure to do. And hopefully the cast and crew are willing to come back.

If TIH turns out to be good, I'd hope to see a trilogy (same as IM).

I feel its all about the bucks, If this film smashes the BO we will definately get sequels.

I hope so too, I mean if spiderman gets 5 films, then hulk deserves a trilogy, all depending on BO though.

Good interview. Unfortunately it looks like a solid confirm that there isn't a plan for another Hulk movie. We'll have to settle for seeing him in The Avengers. But that's not bad. Hulk will have been featured in 3 movies. That's more than most get

considering Marvel can only release 2 films a year,this makes total sense

I'd rather have them introduce Thor and Cap for the Avengers film rather than a Hulk sequel which would only bump one of those films to a later date

of course in the case of Iron Man (102 Mill opening) a sequel pretty much has to be done

If the Hulk is a huge success then they could push Avengers a year forward and have the sequel take that spot.

With Captain America having huge ties in this film it would be good if they could have even more when the Captain America and TIH sequel are released in the same year.

I really hope so because the closer we get the more I feel it will be a success.

Me too. I'm getting a swelling positive feeling on this one, that it will at least be a great film and that it will perform well...maybe not Iron man BO because that kind of stuff is just freakish, but well.

Me too. I'm getting a swelling positive feeling on this one, that it will at least be a great film and that it will perform well...maybe not Iron man BO because that kind of stuff is just freakish, but well.

I'm grounded in reality, but i do like to be optimistic.

let's remember, NONE of us expected IronMan to do so well, so hey, you never know? ;)

then again, '03 hulk did leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths.
Let's just hope LL HULK totally kicks ass :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"