Dark of the Moon The Official Transformers 3 News And Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the twins will be back.

Even though I may be one of the very few that enjoyed the twins and their banter, I feel they're better off left in the second movie, and shouldn't be carried over into the third, that would be overkill, they're not GREAT characters, after all, but not horrible either. Taken in moderation

any further discussion about the Twins will result in catastrophic Baysplosions

Thank god he's leaving those ghetto wannabe asses out of the third film. Worst part about it next to all the unnecessary sexual humour. That's a step in the right direction as well as Bay saying there will be less robots in the film.

I'm still not getting my hopes up or expecting anything great but at the very least I want it to be on the level of the first film which I enjoyed.

He's not leaving them out.... they are still in...

Both cars were spotted on a set... and the stunt with the Smart Car is supposed to be them getting pissed after it takes the space from one of them..

the TF3 Mis-Information Drive has started.

Im sure something happened to get Bay back on the misinformation campaign...if that is the case....usually its a specific incident during pre production or once shooting starts

the first film it was the attempts to hack into his office and personal computer

If they really are back in, Bay is a complete ****ing moron. How in the bad place could he think those ash clowns are funny and it's a sad and pathetic example of our dumbed down society when I hear how many people like them and actually found them funny. A few of my own friends said they liked them and I told them how stupid and moronic they were for liking the twins.

That just dropped the little curiosity and slight excitement I had for this film. If they're in one scene, I can handle that. Anymore scenes and this will be a rental.

i think i know why he started, ....hes making the movie :p

the person that took the videos has claimed he saw a NEW version of the Ice Cream Truck

If they really are back in, Bay is a complete ****ing moron. How in the bad place could he think those ash clowns are funny and it's a sad and pathetic example of our dumbed down society when I hear how many people like them and actually found them funny. A few of my own friends said they liked them and I told them how stupid and moronic they were for liking the twins.

That just dropped the little curiosity and slight excitement I had for this film. If they're in one scene, I can handle that. Anymore scenes and this will be a rental.

well there's your answer right there....I didn't care too much either way about them, but a lot of people I spoke to liked them

I didn't call them stupid for offering their opinion though

I really hope Sam's mother isn't back in T3 she should be in some sort of care home.
Glad the twins aren't back and we see more of Sideswipe and that blue car who's name I forget.

both the parents are back, I like them and apparently when they focus test the movie, they have always scored well with people

more of the Dad.... less of the mum IMHO

Dunn had one of the better performances in ROTF imho

^agreed, I have respect for the actor that plays the father, dude has been in the game for a while now and completley schooled the emotional scene he had at the end of ROTF with Shia. Guy has talent and hope he's in the third

just say the mom is visiting family or friends somewhere, leave her ash out

Allright I should now be somewhat permanently back to posting on these boards . . . I can't wait to see some new news . . . then the speculations can really start boiling :yay:

I do wonder if Dreamworks is planning on making more than just three movies. I mean there are six STARWARS films, six ROCKY films, etc. The TRANSFORMERS universe is so big, that it would be a shame, not to take an advantage of all it has to offer.

I understand if Michael Bay doesn't want to do TRANSFORMERS for the rest of his life, but in my opinion it would be interesting to see what another director could do with the current "movieverse", without re-booting it . . .

I miss the gorgeous blond Kiwi from the first film. Bring her back

well there's your answer right there....I didn't care too much either way about them, but a lot of people I spoke to liked them

I didn't call them stupid for offering their opinion though

I know it's an ******* thing to say but I can't see someone having that great of intelligence or good taste at least for liking something so dumbed down. I just don't get how people could find those guys funny, it was incredibly juvenile and overtly trendy with the whole "it's cool to be ghetto and gangsta" from the past 20-30 years.

According to the guy who filmed this:

[YT]gl6UYrTJMdk&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

"Perched on the windowsill of the NeighborGoods office, I recorded this awesome scene from the upcoming Transformers 3 movie. You can even hear Michael Bay yelling at people!

We also saw the Autobot “twins” zooming around. Apparently, one or both of them will transform and beat the crap out of this tiny little car. Totally awesome."

http://www.tfw2005.com/

Just seen this link... LeftLane News Link

phpthumbgeneratedthumbnn.jpg

phpthumbgeneratedthumbndp.jpg

The twins are mainly there kids to laugh at and such. I don't think its anything to be taken serious.

No matter how much people want it to be like the old cartoon or mature for adults, a big part of the audience is kids and that's why their there. I mean they even have the guy who voices Spongebob as one of the twins and Wheelie.

Speaking of him, will he be back in it?

wheelie or the Spongebob guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"