Revenge of the Fallen The Official Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fan Art/Manips Thread

Tracks, so far. I don't know if I like the blue or the red more.
tracks.jpg

Where's all the fan art? I remember there being a lot more last time around. Anyway, I'm still working on Tracks, I'm trying to find some good hood deco for him.

Here's track.... sort of. it's not that good but I'm still learning this is only my second fan manip.

finishedtracks.jpg

I'm gonna try to do a Wheeljack next from that SAAB

nobody is talking about this vett anymore, its starting to look like this car wont even be in the movie. Oh well. It looks like wheeljack will be though, I'm still working on the SAAB, I will have it up today or tomorrow.

The corvette is prob gonna be in the movie new reports seem to say its the new corvette concept care fireblade i believe and its the vehicle mode for the transformer "Stinger" that has been rumored that was originally thought to be a porsche

Dunno.. looks pretty familiar. I haven't played the game for months, but isn't that just one of the Autobot drones?

Dunno.. looks pretty familiar. I haven't played the game for months, but isn't that just one of the Autobot drones?

It doesn't look like any drone I've seen in the game. If I had to say it was a certain autobot I would say hotrod.

The same guy that made the fan concept for Jetfire has come with another gem in Trailbreaker. This dude has got his s**t together, I can't wait to see what other concepts he comes up with.

FanMadeTrailbreaker.jpg

The same guy that made the fan concept for Jetfire has come with another gem in Trailbreaker. This dude has got his s**t together, I can't wait to see what other concepts he comes up with.

FanMadeTrailbreaker.jpg
How can we contact this guy to get him working on concepts based on the Beat and Traxx??

I want to get him to do a custom design for Mazda 6 too, so I'd like to get ahold of him myself.

FanMadeTrailbreaker.jpg

That looks amazing....wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"