The Official Trophies Thread!!!

I have 2 Platinums. FFX and Deadly Premonition. Both were a ***** to get. Stupid luck based missions.

I recently got an offer to get a month of Gamefly for $1 and I borrowed my friend's PS3, so I took the time to play some games I missed out and I got the Platinums for AC: Rogue, LEGO Batman 3, Watch Dogs and Saints Row 4.

Now I have a total of 56 Platinum trophies.

Nice. Were any of those hard?

AC: Rogue and Lego Batman were pretty much the same as the previous games in their franchises. Watch Dogs was a little bit difficult because the Drinking Mini-Game, but Saint's Row was probably the most time consuming because there was a lot of grinding needed. But none of them were really all that hard.

#72 goes to DriveClub, along with it's gazillion DLC trophies that I knocked out first before finishing a few simple ones in the main game. It's time to give this game a rest, as much as I loved it, it's time for it to go on the shelf haha.

Got #78 for inFamous First Light, great game.

I'm not as hardcore as I used to be but I think I'd like to make a push for 100 platinums since I'm creeping into that territory so I'll be all in for the next few months ha.

Last edited:
Just got my 59th Platinum, but my first in almost a year. I double dipped with Lego Marvel Superheroes since I was trying to unlock Deadpool for my nephew. Man, I've forgotten how fun a game it was. I kinda feel like going for another one with Lego Batman 3.

I just got my 1st ever platinum earlier.

I have 25 platinum trophies, one gold away from #26, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I just got my tenth Platinum trophy.

1) Deadly Premonition
2) FFX
3) Dishonored
4) Fallout 3
5) Fallout New Vegas
6) Godzilla
7) Dark Souls
8) Skyrim
9) Fallout 4
10) Bloodborne

I'm actually pretty proud of getting them in Dark Souls and Bloodborne. :D

Dude you should be proud of FFX as well. Completing the Sphere Grid is no easy feat!

I am just a few trophies away from the Kingdom Hearts platinum on PS3. Was not going to attempt it but about a month ago got hooked on the game again, in it to win it now.

Update 6.23 - Got the Platinum last night. First time beating the game on Proud difficulty which was previously exclusive to Japan. First time getting to see the extra cutscene without using YouTube. First time I've done literally every last thing there is to do in the game. Cheers to me!

Last edited:
I managed to get Injustice 2 and Life is Strange this past week bringing me up to 70

Havok83.png

I have 88 plats, and my original plan was to hit 100 and then retire from chasing plats. Sadly, I haven't been able to play as much in the past few months because of my job, but I'm realizing that there's so many games that I've avoided playing simply because I know I can get a plat in others. This has definitely impacted how little I've played my Switch.

I know what you mean SpideyVille.

I am working on PS3 Platinums before I go for any PS4 platinums. I don't want to start new games before I finish old ones, have games I picked up that haven't been played once. I only need one or two trophies for MGSV and FFXV plat on PS4, but won't get them because I'm still working on PS3. I bought a Switch with Breath of the Wild and never even opened it, because I wanted to play the other Zelda's again first... part of my 30 year anniversary marathon I've been doing this year (MGS, FF, Metroid, Zelda). I have a backlog spanning multiple consoles haha.

On the plus side, it's a good thing I'm working on those because if you sign up for Sony Rewards and link your PSN account, you can earn money for your trophies to use on the PSN store.

10 Platinums = 1,000 points = $10, if I remember right. I can check and update the post soon. You also earn points for Silver and Gold trophies while you work towards the plats.

Sony Rewards

I'm working on Metal Gear Solid 2 HD right now. 96% done with all the VR missions. One I put off due to the percieved difficulty involved...and it is difficult, but I've been making good enough progress to surprise myself the last three weeks. I was hovering around 20% of the VR missions since I bought the game day 1 in '11.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"