Playstation The Official PS4 Thread - Part 13

So will the ps5 outsell the ps4 then? Good to know.
...is that really all you have to say dude?

Anyway, if you're asking my opinion, then yes, I think the Ps5 has a decent shot at outselling the Ps4. It's far too early to say for sure.

Guys when do you think the ps4 will be phased out and big studios stop releasing their new games in the ps4?

I still have 13 ps4 games in my wishlist which I plan to buy in the next 11 months. Then 3 games (Shadow of the Colossus remake, The Order 1886 and Infamous First Light), that I might only buy once I no longer have other ps4 games, I want to buy.

Last edited:
Guys when do you think the ps4 will be phased out and big studios stop releasing their new games in the ps4?

I still have 13 ps4 games in my wishlist which I plan to buy in the next 11 months. Then 3 games (Shadow of the Colossus remake, The Order 1886 and Infamous First Light), that I might only buy once I no longer have other ps4 games, I buy.

I would think at the end of 2022. Horizon FW is supposed to be this year a lot of people think it will be pushed to next year and its on ps4 and ps5. That could be one of the last big ps4 games.

I would think at the end of 2022. Horizon FW is supposed to be this year a lot of people think it will be pushed to next year and its on ps4 and ps5. That could be one of the last big ps4 games.
After posting my question, I looked it up online and Sony said last year, that they would continue supporting ps4 for four years.

I think Ghost of Tsushima is already the last Big Ps4 game. As I imagine (well the ones that run gaming sites and things related to the games) won't be playing Horizon 2 in the ps4 unless they make a direct comparison. eXcluding casual gamers and the general public, I haven't seen anyone playing Miles Morales in the ps4. Even in Metacritic, most critics reviewed that game using the ps5.

I can't imagine the neXt Assassin's Creed running on the ps4 unless PS5 is still hard to get neXt year.

I still have 13 ps4 games in my wishlist which I plan to buy in the next 11 months. Then 3 games (Shadow of the Colossus remake, The Order 1886 and Infamous First Light), that I might only buy once I no longer have other ps4 games, I want to buy.
I don’t know but are these games backwards compatible on PS5 by any chance?

I don’t know but are these games backwards compatible on PS5 by any chance?
Of course all of those.

The only game I have right now that I saw that has problems with the ps5 is Assassin's Creed Syndicate as the graphics flicker when you run it on the ps5.

Of course all of those.

The only game I have right now that I saw that has problems with the ps5 is Assassin's Creed Syndicate as the graphics flicker when you run it on the ps5.
Cool, so at least you will get to enjoy the games on your list one way or the other.

i just wanna know if i'll be able to play Guitar Hero from PS3 on a PS5 lol this is a must for me ha

that's great news. i found all my old games after the move but still haven't found the guitars

Sony needs to hotfix that before they shut down anything.

Some people are reporting it bricks their system but most are not having problems. Mine was fine. Updated the other night through the safety mode since it never installs updates the normal way.

Some people are reporting it bricks their system but most are not having problems. Mine was fine. Updated the other night through the safety mode since it never installs updates the normal way.
This update was downloaded into the ps4s just a few days ago?

If thats the case, mine is working normally as well.

Last edited:
Ita funny ps4s with dead cmos date newly acquired trophies with dates that go back to 1969.:funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"