The Official Trophies Thread!!!

OK, I FIGURED I'D GET THE BALL ROLLING ON THIS BEFORE ANYBODY BEATS ME TO IT LOL!!!:oldrazz::D HERE YOU CAN POST HOW MANY TROPHIES YOU'VE EARNED, AT WHAT LEVEL YOU'RE AT, THE DIFFERENT GAMES YOU'VE EARNED THEM IN, SCREEN SHOTS OF YOU GETTING THE TROPHIES, YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF YOU GETTING THEM, ANY INFO ON UPCOMING GAMES THAT WILL SUPPORT THEM, AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING RELATED TO THE TROPHY SYSTEM CAN BE POSTED HERE!!! TO START THINGS OFF, HERE'S WHAT I'VE GOT SO FAR!!!:D:up:

UPDATE: I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD PERIODICALLY AND ELECTRO UK GAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION, USE YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD TO UPDATE YOUR GAMERCARDS AND TROPHY INFO BY UPDATING IT PERIODICALLY!!!

PROFILE TROPHY LEVEL: 1/ABOUT 45%/100%(LEVEL 2)

TROPHIES:

SSHD: 18% OF ALL TROPHIES EARNED

5 TROPHIES:

4 BRONZE
1 SILVER

UPDATE: GAMERCARDS CAN BE CREATED AND MODIFIED HERE: http://www.playfire.com/

HERE'S MY GAMERCARD, POWNAGE BABY POWNAGE LOL!!!:D:up:

UPDATE: HERE'S A LIST OF THE GAMES THAT WILL HAVE TROPHY SUPPORT!!! IT WILL BE UPDATED AS GAMES ARE REVEALED FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KEEP TRACK!!!

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=290980

I wont be getting the platinum in Castlevania. Im on Ch. 8 and this game is hard. I had to put it on normal and its still challenging. I can only imagine how bad it will be on the highest setting. Plus the game is long and I cant see myself beating it 2 more times. Not really feeling some of the design choices either and not having fun with it. I dont even feel like beating it. Im gonna focus solely on ME2

Electro UK's Platinum Cabinet!

Deadpool
Sound Shapes (PS4)
The Last Of Us
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Vita)
Hotline Miami
Muramasa: Rebirth
Virtue's Last Reward
Soul Sacrifice
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Vita)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
BioShock Infinite
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
Far Cry 3
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Gravity Rush
Sound Shapes (PS3)
Sound Shapes (Vita)
Resistance: Burning Skies
Yakuza: Dead Souls
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Resistance 3
Modern Warfare 3
Dark Souls
Tomb Raider: Legend
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Crysis
Sly Cooper 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Shadows of the Damned
Mass Effect 2
Yakuza 4
Infamous 2
Portal 2
Killzone 3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Dead Space 2
Sly Cooper
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Medal of Honor
God of War II
God of War
Heavy Rain
God of War III
Call of Duty Classic
Modern Warfare 2
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Resident Evil 5
BioShock
Infamous
Prince of Persia
Fallout 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Last edited:
Platinum 30 goes to Mass Effect 2!

^ Awesome, I wanna get that soon.

Platinum 35 went to Killzone 3 a while ago, fun game :up:

^ Awesome, I wanna get that soon.

Platinum 35 went to Killzone 3 a while ago, fun game :up:
IT'll take you a long time (probably about 90 hours for me) if you do Insanity on your second run (which you should if you're new to it) but beleive me, it was pure fun the entire time. Its not redundant, repetitive or cumbersome. I want to play it again for a third and 4th run but forcing myself to move onto something else for the time being. I might go back to the Sly Collection and skip onto to Sly 2 bc Im not liking the first game. Playing it, I really dont think I missed out on anything, skipping it when it was on the PS2

I like the first Sly a lot more than Sly 2. 2 forces you to be Bentley and Maurry way too often, they're nowhere near as much fun.

First Platinum! Dead Rising 2, gunna move on to Dragon Age 2 now.

Finally started hardcore mode on dead space 2... I started out rough when I died on the second group of necromorphs you run across but now I'm doing okay

dead rising 2 has got to be one of the biggest disappointments for me of last year, after playing it i just didnt care to go back through. it pissed me off to no end how most of the crazy people you dont even stand a chance against and you just die repeatedly, plus, if i didnt go in the bathroom every single time i did anything i would lose whatever i just did. i got so into a few parts that it forgot me cuz most games save for you but no, this game felt more dated than the controls for resident evil 5. at least that i got used to. ok, rant over

im something of a trophy ****e with my ps3 games. i love seeing what else i can squeeze out of my games just to get a trophy out of it. sure i get nothing really out of it other than satisfaction but aside from completeing a games story, completeing in-game challenges and participating in online play, trophies are just an extra that i love. sadly, i havent attained any platinum trophies yet. the closest game ive come to doing that with is assassins creed 2.

You arent approaching the game correctly. You cant face every psycho in Dead Rising as soon as they become available. Many of them require to you level up a bit and bc of the time constraint, you may need to do 2 runs in order to see them all. With a higher level and better upgrades, they become ridiculously easy, especially if you use mixed drinks in the fights

A Dead Space 2 platinum (Bite me, Hard Core mode) and a level up. Good trophy times for Electro :).

You don't stand a chance at catching me, einferno!

Oh and there's also about 20 SOCOM trophies missing from that while I wait for the servers to update with them.

Loads of Portal 2 trophies!...

Oh wait...

:(

I got the Killzone 3 platinum today. That one was SOOOOO much easier than KZ2, especially the online ones which were a breeze. Not sure what to work on next. LA Noire comes out this week so I guess that will be the next title I tackle

Spidey plat is in sight. I need to finish of the co-op trophies for Portal 2. Does anyone have the game? Maybe we could boost or something.

Finally finished Dead Space 2 on Hardcore, that was f**king infuriating. Now a few more random weapon trophies then I'll 100% it. Then I'll be able to enjoy LA Noire afterwards :)

Wow, I feel a little behind compared to most people here, but I just got my 5th Platinum with inFAMOUS 2. My other four came from the first inFAMOUS, Assassin's Creed II, Lego Harry Potter, and L.A. Noire.

I think I'll be using the rest of the summer to clean house and get more. I'm pretty close with both Uncharted games and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so I'm hoping to have those done by the end of the month.

Just earned myself 2 platinums. LA Noire and Infamous 2

I just earned a Platinum for both Lego Pirates and WWE SDvsR 2010, which brings me to a total of 7 now.

I haven't got any Platinum trophies :( But oh well, I've got loads of bronze, silver and gold ones!

Try working a little harder. Look for tips and walkthrough videos online to help you out.
I got only 4 Platinums so far: God of War III, Uncharted 2, Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and InFAMOUS. I'm sure I'll Platinum IF2 too.

Edit

Last edited:
Just finished getting Platinum for X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I also went back and finished getting Platinum for Mafia II and Legends of Wrestlemania over the weekend. That has put me at a total of 10.

Try working a little harder. Look for tips and walkthrough videos online to help you out.
This is a good site that I go to whenever I'm having trouble: http://www.ps3trophies.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"