The Official Trophies Thread!!!

You seem excited about that. :oldrazz:

Its one of my favorite game from the PS2 era and probably of all time. The trophy list is no joke. Ive already put in about 177 hours. Its a grind fest and definitely not for someone that doesn't care for the game but since I love it, Im still enjoying it and not getting sick of it. Hopefully, I'll have it done by this weekend before Watch Dogs next week. As difficult as X is, I heard that X-2 is even harder, but Im up for the challenge after Ive taken a small break from this

I should get into RPGs and the Final Fantasy series. The only RPG I've played and enjoyed is the Mass Effect Trilogy, and that's hardly even considered an RPG anymore :funny:

#68 goes to inFamous Second Son. Very fun game, best one on PS4 at the moment. :up:

After a long struggle that included months of inactivity because my blu-ray drive has been messed up, and glitches galore, I finally got the Platinum in LEGO Marvel Superheroes. This gives me 47 in total, but it is my first in such a long time. I can't even remember the last game I completed off the top of my head.

I'm approaching 4,000 trophies, bi**hes.

I'm throwing a 4K party, you're all invited. However, you'll be turned away at the door if you're not wearing $4,000 worth of jewelry.

tumblr_m3fd7i81ch1r9fxszo1_400.gif

I only have 3,282 :(

I'm house and dog sitting for my girlfriend so I'm pretty much going to be here all day, so I'm planning to catch up on a lot of gaming this week. My hope is that I can finally get the platinums for Saints Row IV, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Remember Me and maybe even Mass Effect 1 and 3. That should hopefully get me past 50 Plats by next week.

I myself have 5,208 trophies at level 24 with 27%. I have 30 plats, 233 golds, 908 silvers, and 4037 bronze.

Just got the gold for Black Flag on my PS4, gonna see about getting the platinum one now

I've been playing the Borderlands 2 DLC campaigns and have finally reached level 20.

I currently have 45 Plats, 173 Golds, 655 Silvers, and 2427 Bronzes. In total, I have 3302 trophies.

I've stopped caring. Don't know why.

I got the platinum for South Park The Stick of Truth a month ago, but now I'm playing GTAV and I'm just not aiming the trophies. Don't think I'll be doing with my next game either.

With my PS3 Blu-Ray pretty much dead, and with most of my games sold because I needed the money more, I haven't had many options lately. But I did manage to pick up my 49th Plat with Metro: Last Light.

Just finished Remember Me for my 50th Plat. I may need to take a break from trying to game for a while because of an issue with my left hand, but I wanted to leave it on a nice number first.

I got God Of War Ascension for my 70th, wasn't expecting it to top III but still a great game :up:

I got God Of War Ascension for my 70th, wasn't expecting it to top III but still a great game :up:

had that game since spring but haven't touched it. How are the trophies in it?

Simple enough, the Trial Of (whatever it's called) is probably the toughest as it's 3 rounds of very tough enemies on Hard. It's basically the last level before the final boss section. The new combat mechanics will take getting used to as I'd expect to get my ass kicked a lot if you're going for the 100% which requires beating on Hard. Other than that, it's not very tough, but that trial section will give you fits probably.

I finished Mass Effect over the weekend for #51. I'm currently working on finishing up ME3.

Congrats :up:

I'm looking forward to doing them all again if they're released. Doubled up on Mass Effect 2 a couple of years ago (Japanese X360).

I have 21 and I got the last one yesterday, for One Piece Pirate Warriors, after spending 60 hours in this game.

Nice, I'm sure that one felt good. Hope you enjoyed it.

I just reached lvl 23 a couple weeks ago, plat #71 is basically right around the corner but probably shouldn't count since apparently all it (The Walking Dead S1) requires is you playing through and finishing it. At least I'm really enjoying it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"