The Official UFO, Conspiracy Theories and Supernatural Thread

Suppose everybody on this forum is crazy in some way. :p

I never understood those people that are so quick to deny things like this...People get stuck in their small worlds and forget how enormous our planet and our galaxy is and how little the average person will ever know about what goes on.

The lizard man stuff is not for me. Lol. I'm a Bigfoot guy

Anyone watching ancient aliens? They just talked about the murder of a group of 9 Russian hikers that was pretty crazy. Search party found their tents, where evidence showed that the occupants cut their way out of the tents, then ran through the snow, leaving all of their equipment and even shoes. They followed the prints in the snow and found all 9 hikers bodies just inside a tree line. They were all found with radiation poisioning, rapid aging, massive internal damage with no external marks, body parts removed...no damage or signs of struggle in the area...locals claimed to see ufos in the area around the time the hikers were killed. pretty interesting.

Anyone watching ancient aliens? They just talked about the murder of a group of 9 Russian hikers that was pretty crazy. Search party found their tents, where evidence showed that the occupants cut their way out of the tents, then ran through the snow, leaving all of their equipment and even shoes. They followed the prints in the snow and found all 9 hikers bodies just inside a tree line. They were all found with radiation poisioning, rapid aging, massive internal damage with no external marks, body parts removed...no damage or signs of struggle in the area...locals claimed to see ufos in the area around the time the hikers were killed. pretty interesting.

:wow:

whoa, that's crazy. when did this happen??

60s or 70s. They showed pictures the search party took of the bodies. Brutal.

Hey, they can call me crazy but first they should read this: http://yourmomlied.com/?p=24

This does not convince me. People cite the size of the observable universe as at least making people open to the fact that Aliens might come to Earth. Why not? It's pretty big, almost 27 billion Light Years in diameter.

But, you can rule out around 2/3's of the observable universe, as to them, Earth does not exist yet, as light, as you know doesn't travel instantaneously, it takes time, so you see an image of how long it took the light to get there.

And then for the first quater of it's life Earth was uninhabitable. Barely habitable for lifeforms that were evolved to actually live on it. So rule out just over another billion light years in all directions.

Then you have to take into account limited imaging. Zooming in on an image, for example, does not improve resolution. Detecting planet is easiest when checking it's gravitational "wobble" which can't be done from extremely far away. So they would need to be from our galaxy.

From there, they would need a rocky planet with a molten iron core, so it's magnetosphere would protect life on the planet, to have had their own abiogenesis, evolved and then built their own civilisation, and then space program. So they'd need to have a greater want/need to explore than humanity.

If they're staying at Earth while humans are around, well then, one of two options:

1) they're observing a moderately advanced race. Just to observe, they are true scientists. (more likely)

2) they're going to invade. Which would mean they would need to be like us, they'd need to evolve the same as us, come out after several billion random acts of chance and come out the other side, near enough human. (far less likely)

They'd then need to know we were here. So this limits the area of the universe they can be from again. Specifically, around 70 light years away (since we started broadcasting radiowaves into the cosmos). Luckily enough we can see those planets around those stars, and not many of them are capable of supporting life.

And then you have the limiting factor of the speed of light, assuming they left as soon as they heard the message, and are seventy light years away, the earliest they could be here is within a few years ago.

So to assume that a rock, magnetosphere owning planet, within about 65 light years of Earth, has underwent abiogenesis, then overcame the evolutionary barriers, then built civilisation avoided extinction and then built scientific equipment that picks up the same radio waves humans had been using and then they came to see us and said nothing, is arrogant too. There's too many mitigating factors. I believe in aliens, just not aliens that have come to Earth.

Last edited:
I think aliens do exist though. We can't be the only ones in this whole universe...

Agreed, the universe is far too large for us to be the only life in it. However I am very skeptical about the possibility that any Aliens have bothered to come here. Why would they?

Earth, while it is great for us, would be pretty uninhabitable for creatures that did not evolve on this planet.

If there is a space faring race out there able to travel interstellar distances, then that race could also build satellites, space stations, and perhaps even terraform planets. They would do this in their own "neighbourhood" rather than travel light years, using up great volumes of resources, just to take over another planet.

I watched several episodes of this show, I never heard so much stupidity and ******** in 45 minutes.
In summary : no real fact = it is alien doing !

I watched several episodes of this show, I never heard so much stupidity and ******** in 45 minutes.

Agreed. But its like a train wreck. I can't help but watch.

So, first you say it was pretty interesting, and then agree with someone that it's stupid? And it didn't sound like you were saying you found it interesting because it was stupid, it sounded like you were saying it was interesting because of the mysterious circumstances of the story.
I would never apologise or be ashamed of enjoying something I found interesting, just because someone else thinks it sounds stupid. Stick to your guns.

I understand, AFAIC, I was curious about how far the show could go and I wasn't disapointed.
Everything that happened to Humanity is the doing of aliens. Plagues ? Aliens testing. Religion and sects ? Aliens. Homo sapiens ? Aliens genetic manipulations. Architecture technics ? Aliens.

As the ancient astronauts theorists believe, the answer is : yes.
The mainstream science ( read : real science with facts ) are wrong.

I understand, AFAIC, I was curious about how far the show could go and I wasn't disapointed.
Everything that happened to Humanity is the doing of aliens. Plagues ? Aliens testing. Religion and sects ? Aliens. Homo sapiens ? Aliens genetic manipulations. Architecture technics ? Aliens.

As the ancient astronauts theorists believe, the answer is : yes.
The mainstream science ( read : real science with facts ) are wrong.
Yeah, its pretty outrageous, some of the logic they toss around (well, most of the logic). But I do enjoy the show for a variety of reasons; the ability to laugh at their "logic" being one of them. After the episode I mentioned earlier, they played one about the Founding Fathers for crying out loud. They're really running out of topics.

Monsieur Xavier said:

When you sit down to watch these types of shows, you are always gonna get the more outlandish theories and stories, as well as some that are genuinely intruiging, and offer some genuinely perplexing evidence. That is partly what is fun about them, but, when it comes to the story that Spider-Who? recounted, I don't think it's 'stupid' for them to theorise that it could have been the work of malevolent aliens. Considering that things like radiation burns have been a constant factor in supposed alien abduction cases, that is a theory they are going to offer, given the type of show you are watching, and the research that will have went into it.

Last edited:
Well, I personally enjoy the show. Yeah its fun to laugh at some of the more outrageous claims, but I also find many of the stories quite interesting and some of the theories worthy of more thought.

The problem is, this show (like many others) has an agenda, like any one with an agenda, you have to be wary of what they say, and realize that there will be important information left out. For example, in one episode, they talked about Mohenjo-Daro and how it is proof of ancient weapons of mass-destruction, since dozens of bodies were found scattered around the site as if a bomb went off and killed everyone. What they don't take into account (re:ignore) is that these bodies were not from the same period, and that they were not "lying the the streets". Archeological evidence shows that throughout the life of the city, new iterations of the city were built on top of another, and during each phase, the dead were buried. So while in early Mohenjo-Daro, there might have been a street, in later times, the street was covered up and turned into a burial ground. But the ancient alien theorists ignore that little fact.

Aye, when you read up on the ufo phenomena, you are always gonna encounter folk who will not let the truth get in the way of a good story. It's just as interesting to read a good debunking article, to see how folk can manipulate the facts, James Randi being the most famous debunker of them all.

There was one guy I saw on a doc, that i still have recorded, and his story was the only time that I ever saw Randi genuinely perplexed at the phenomena, as the guy had found a great way to offer proof.
He would have these prophetic dreams, paint them onto canvas, and then go round to his local bank to have his picture taken by a member of staff, in front of their clock and date, which sat upon the wall, to prove when he painted the pic.
He predicted quite a few disasters, both natural and man made, with amazing details of the incidents, and people involved.
The doc was called 'The Man Who painted the Future.", and was featured on the Uk's channel 5.

Aye, when you read up on the ufo phenomena, you are always gonna encounter folk who will not let the truth get in the way of a good story. It's just as interesting to read a good debunking article, to see how folk can manipulate the facts, James Randi being the most famous debunker of them all.

There was one guy I saw on a doc, that i still have recorded, and his story was the only time that I ever saw Randi genuinely perplexed at the phenomena, as the guy had found a great way to offer proof.
He would have these prophetic dreams, paint them onto canvas, and then go round to his local bank to have his picture taken by a member of staff, in front of their clock and date, which sat upon the wall, to prove when he painted the pic.
He predicted quite a few disasters, both natural and man made, with amazing details of the incidents, and people involved.
The doc was called 'The Man Who painted the Future.", and was featured on the Uk's channel 5.
That sounds incredibly familiar, actually.

I talked about it before on here on some thread or other, probably because it's still the best proof I have ever saw of paranormal phenomena in a documentary. I mean, they analyzed his photos to make sure they were not fakes, made him take a polygraph test, which he passed, rigorously investigated the claims.
I had a look for it on youtube there, but it still hasn't been posted up unfortunately. I don't think it's anywhere else on the web unfortunately, I could only find two discussion threads with ref to it, from back in 2003.

This is a pretty good one, a college biology professor was out taking pictures with students late at night, and caught this image, that they had studied and enhanced, showing an 11-14 ft tall creature in a strange outfit, observing the student in the foreground of the picture.
The professor said this creature was not visible to the naked eye at the time.
As someone in the youtube comments said, it looks like an alien in stealth gear, making it invisible. It has strange goggles around it's bright eyes, and seems to be carrying equipment in it's left hand. The enhanced image looks great, looks like something out of Doc Who:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OonT4j5llJo

[YT]OonT4j5llJo[/YT]

edit: and here is another I thought was interesting...a guy in peru caught this creature on his camera phone while he was working in a warehouse, if you look lowdown at the top of the pathway, at about 7 or 8 secs in, a small creature runs past in a sort of leaping motion, it does not look like an animal, looks like a small humanoid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGeJ6FGPy1U

[YT]vGeJ6FGPy1U[/YT]

edit: just found this one, I don't know if this is a hidden gem or what, cause it only has 478 hits, but i thought it was pretty amazing, taken from a tugboat in the middle of the ocean, it shows two fighter jets speeding past, apparently investigating the ufo which is hovering above the ocean...after the jets zoom past...if you look carefully, it looks like part of the ufo flies off to the right, while part of it flies into the ocean?!...then a helicopter arrives on the scene....pretty good imo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFn5DswESCA

[YT]BFn5DswESCA[/YT]

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

So, again, if you guys are really into the state of the government, socioeconomic cultures, 2012 theories, conspiracies, wall street, our global climate, and of course, more 9/11 talk, PLEASE check out the new Rogan podcast #173 with Peter Joseph, the man behind the Zeitgeist movement.

If you're reading this post right now, then that podcast is probably for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"