The Official Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Thread (New trailer)

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21597.html

This trailer actually did it for me, especially in 2 sections.

1. When he hit one guy then pulled out his shotgun and blasted the other guy. THAT was movie like.

2. Legging itout of the crumbling scenery was really cool.

Weird how much it impressed me. This and Assassin's Creed are the first games ever to give me genuine movie feels.

Can't wait for this one, starting in August my wallet is going to be awfully light

I provide big ass screens from IGN.

Stupid IGN aren't allowing hotlinking. Removed big old red crosses.

Meh, I just saw the gameplay footage from E3. The run animations are wonky-as-hell looking and don't really mimick an actual person's running movements. The graphics are nice but nothing really special, textures in some spots are meh. I'm sort of underwhelmed at this point.

The PS3 is finally getting some killer apps I'm into, and this is one of them.

Looks even better, it's so vibrant and clean.

506k97d.jpg

6gik0le.jpg

4uvnblt.jpg

67yv1i8.jpg

6fqtufk.jpg

6b2lqmc.jpg

I'M A BIG NAUGHTY FAN,:oldrazz: LOL, I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST!!!:oldrazz: ANYWAY THIS IS ONE GAME I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT, IT'S TOMB RAIDER MEETS INDIANA JONES, TWO OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!:oldrazz: SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M GIDDY ABOUT THIS ONE,:O NOT TO MENTION IT JUST LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL,:eek: WITH THE PLANTS AND ALL THE NATURAL SETTINGS, JUST A VERY PRETTY GAME, I CAN'T WAIT!!!:D:up:

I really don't see why everyone is blowing their loads over this game instead of any of the other big name PS3 games. Personally, the footage I saw from G4's E3 07 Live didn't impress at all. It seemed merely above-average graphics-wise and the running animations, IMO, were quite a bit weird looking.

I really don't see why everyone is blowing their loads over this game instead of any of the other big name PS3 games. Personally, the footage I saw from G4's E3 07 Live didn't impress at all. It seemed merely above-average graphics-wise and the running animations, IMO, were quite a bit weird looking.
Not from the trailer I saw.:huh: :huh: :huh:

Oh, the GT trailer? From what I saw from the demo with the naughty dog exec, it didn't look like that to me. Some of the textures looked average, the graphics didn't really look all too special, and the jumping and climbing of the pillars didn't really look as seamless as that would imply. Alot of that, when comparing the two just came off as a cinematic touch to make it seem more fluid.

You mean the GDC demo where the game was in an unpolished state or is there some new gameplay footage?

You mean the GDC demo where the game was in an unpolished state or is there some new gameplay footage?

All I know was that it was the demo that was playing while Adam Sessler was talking to a Naughty Dog exec. It was during their E3 Live '07 spotlight tailing the Sony Conference where they played random demos of games and talked to some company execs.

No idea what build it was, just didn't look all that impressive to me when I saw it.

That storyline-based trailer was great and the graphics are looking nice too! :up: I wish more developers and publishers would make more storyline-centric trailers. However, this story seems pretty cliche and overdone. :o

The game definitely is above Gears of War by a decent margin to sy the least but I won't get into that again.

That Puzzle sequence reminded me of ICO. I hope that the game has a LOT of them because sure shooting is fun, but what looks the most fun to me is the platforming puzzle solving and drop kicking enemies in the face :D

5xqkrj8.gif

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22041.html?type=wmv

Intro Cinimatic (reatime)

unc0.jpg

uncharted05.jpg

unc.jpg

unc2.jpg

unc3.jpg

unc4.jpg

unc5.jpg

Elena has a new 'sexier' look to her. THough the camera seemed off or something because they both looked a bit like Lurch with the shadows on the eyes and stuff. Definitely not the best footage we've seen.

But I will admit the "Onetwothreefourfive" had me chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"