The Official Wonder Woman Rumors/Speculation Thread

In this version, Steve probably knows it's Diana in disguise.

That would be if Steve's plane first crashes on Themyscira, she nurtures him back to health, and then the two of them venture forth together perhaps?

Right, they're already taking a big liberty with the origin (WWI instead of WWII) but that part may remain true to the canon, sure enough.

Last edited:
My theory on the film then..

Ares is the main villain. And is growing in strength with the Amazons recently defeating some of his forces whom they fought long destroyed.

Around the same time, World War I starts.

Captain Steve Trevor crash lands on Themyscira and meets Diana. The Amazons realize the war is feeding Ares' strength and must be stopped. Diana goes back to Mans World with Trevor to end the war and Ares.

Diana goes in disguise as Diana Prince, who works in the British Army and there is like a group led by Trevor including a few British Officers and Diana, with 1 French guy. These are the main protagonists we follow through the film, fighting in the war whilst trying to find Ares. Trevor tries to convince the others that Diana is immortal and that Ares and all the other "myths" exist.

The Amazons realize the war is feeding Ares' strength and must be stopped. Diana goes back to Mans World with Trevor to end the war and Ares.

The thing is, does Ares just feed off the war or does he manipulate it?

You know what I liked about the New 52 origin of Wonder Woman? That it is heavily implied that Athena pretty much made sure Steve's plane would crash land to Themyscira.

It fits if this movie's plot is about Ares meddling with WWI.

One of the rumours is that Ares
and Circe will try to manipulate high government officials into starting World War III
so I wonder how far they will go into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"