Official Wolverine manips thread

Very true but Batman is trying to conceal his identity. What reason does Logan need to?

Very true but Batman is trying to conceal his identity. What reason does Logan need to?

Maybe when in Japan he feels the need to do so.

So he can hunt people and if they see him they just see a suit.

:huh:

He doesn't know who he is, he doesn't know if the people he talks to know his past, so maybe a mask can help to escape it!

Hahaha. Or maybe he can get some type of ceremonial attire that incorperates a mask and his sensey(sp?) gives it to him.

Hahaha. Or maybe he can get some type of ceremonial attire that incorperates a mask and his sensey(sp?) gives it to him.

Yea that will work well.

"Logan son you have done me proud, I feel honored to give you this suit, it represents our past as well as the beast inside yourself."

I think it would be pretty cool if Wolverine's classic costume was brought to the movies, so I did this quick manip of what he would probably look somewhat like. I personally think they could make it work.

hdgd.png

So a yellow Batman suit with a Wolverine mask?!

IF they give him a suit the X-Force one is the best choice, fits in with his later X-men suits, and it looks TOTALLY badass

XFORCE009_cov.jpg

x-force-angels-and-demons.jpg

Shame they probably won't use it and just leave him in jeans and vest-top *yawn*

Here is my 1st go at Wolverine in an XForce type suit

X-Force1.jpg

Pretty cool I think. But I don't like the way the trousers meet the boots. Looks like he is wearing slacks.

But that isn't your fault UnionJack.

only nit pick is that it doesnt look silver, other then that thats an epic manip

only nit pick is that it doesnt look silver, other then that thats an epic manip

again I'm not going to make my manips look beyond ridiclious or too close to the comics...then they'd end up looking like something from Batman & Robin....I take somewhat of a realistic approach to the images...I'm sure he will be wielding a sword in the film but won't actually be covered in a sliver samurai outfit...it would look bizarre even in Japan....

he would still have soe silver trimmings id say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"