the official x3 what if thread

onDgrind

Civilian
Reaction score
x3 had the original five memebers in the movie, i just wish there was a scene where they all kinda stood 2geter, beast, cyclops, iceman, jean grey, angel, what i would give to see that

Cyclops getting through to Jean, telling her that he loves her and have Jean slowly die in his arms after Logan stabs her.

the way i wanted jean to be destroyed was have her use her powers to elevate her and cyclops into the sky and use her powers to remove cyclops quartz and then make him blast her with the optic blast on full mode while cyclops is shouting no , but cant stop himself

I think before she died she should of put back together cyclops (if thats what happened to him) and then do what she did to everyone to herself

and instead of making juggernaut run into the wall, they should have made colossus come down and tell juggs when he was about to hit kitty, why dont you pick on someone ur size, then we can ve some hell of a fight, since juggs was just throwing wolvie around.

onDgrind said:
and instead of making juggernaut run into the wall, they should have made colossus come down and tell juggs when he was about to hit kitty, why dont you pick on someone ur size, then we can ve some hell of a fight, since juggs was just throwing wolvie around.
Good one :up:

More: Let Callisto live after her fight with Storm, but losing an eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"