The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always disliked Suarez ever since he emerged at Ajax. Was spitting on and biting players there and was already a prolific diver in the Eredivisie. Comes to the PL and still dives prolifically, constantly berates refs, and then he has the race incident with Evra and then even after that is done and buried doesn't shake his hand and talks about it when both clubs agreed it would be put behind the two.

The lengths some went to defend Suarez were ridiculous also. You had Pool fans saying Evra had accused players of racism twice before(which wasn't true) and then after that was proved to be not true they just held firm that it's not true because it couldn't be proven with audio and while im usually all for that you look at Suarez' track record and it's not hard to come to the conclusion that if you have a consistent history of being a trouble maker and the circumstantial evidence is there, he probably did it.

On another forum I post on dedicated to football we had a Liverpool fan claiming United were doing all of this to get Suarez to leave the PL because United were afraid of how good he was after Fergie made comments about him being banned for matches after the incident occurred.

Agree, when it first happened I like everyone else thought it was an outrage, but in reality if it were England/Leeds I'd be disappointed if one of our players in his position hadn't of handballed it. If he'd just gone into the dressing room and celebrated behind closed doors I don't think he'd have got half the hate... although in the last minute of a WC quarter final it's easier said than done.

I said it was dickish at the time, but I also said I would do it without hesitation for Liverpool or England and if it got us through I'd probably let emotion get the best of me and celebrate too - doesnt make it right tho

Anyone else watching Team GB? South Korea are bossing the game, Aaron Ramsey scores a pen, then misses one. Football eh!

trying to show off and he ****ed up big time....

In fairness, South Korea destroyed there penalties, nothing we could do.

Telegraph also reporting that we will wrap the Lucas deal up in 48 hours, it's unusual for the journos to claim a medical in their BS stuff, the RVP part though seems pure spec as the Mirror claim he's staying with Arsenal now after seeing the guys Wenger has bought.

Anyone else watching Team GB? South Korea are bossing the game, Aaron Ramsey scores a pen, then misses one. Football eh!

I only caught bits of the game as I was watching the athletics, I don't think Ramsey should have took the 2nd pen so soon as the first only narrowly went in due to poor keeping, he looked really nervous and I think Bellamy should have stepped up as captain and took it.

The game seemed up and down, sorry to see Team GB go out but when Jess Ennis medal ceremony was over and Lineker told everyone it had gone to pens ands the game was joined live, I was expecting a loss.

So we're just 12 days till the season starts and yet every club seem's so far away from being anywhere near complete! What are you all expecting from your clubs? Will bapi have the last laugh again, or do our United fans fancy their chances or will it be Wobbly celebrating? Will AVB do the impossible....and stop us all slagging off Spurs every week? Will Abou Diaby have Van eating his words?

What are your expectations and hopes for the season ahead?

I win if we can manage not to sell any of our front 6. :woot:

Unless there's been some news while I've been obsessed with the olympics (everything apart from men's football) that is.

I win if we can manage not to sell any of our front 6. :woot:

Unless there's been some news while I've been obsessed with the olympics (everything apart from men's football) that is.

Well you haven't missed much the standards been dire. Now Jess Ennis and Johnson -Thompson :hrt: are off the telly I'm trying to get back on this thread!

Wait a second, Steve Kean is still manager at Blackburn?

Yep, he got a pay rise and more money to spend on players, because this is definately the right time to splash the cash AFTER you've been relegated! They're offering £6 million for jordan rhodes and wages of £50,000 a week! I really need to find out who Keans agent is!

THAT is what Old Trafford is all about! Darth, did you just watch that? What a stunning game of football, Canada 3-4 USA!

Of course I was watching, Fergie time saved us! :D

Sign her up SAF!

424267_10151010117032746_237824520_n.jpg

So we're just 12 days till the season starts and yet every club seem's so far away from being anywhere near complete! What are you all expecting from your clubs? Will bapi have the last laugh again, or do our United fans fancy their chances or will it be Wobbly celebrating? Will AVB do the impossible....and stop us all slagging off Spurs every week? Will Abou Diaby have Van eating his words?

What are your expectations and hopes for the season ahead?

Fergie will keep us there or there abouts in the league title race but Europe will remain a problem unless Fergie is willing to Helms Deep it like Chelsea did, as we simply keep ignoring the part of the team that is most vital to succeed in Europe unless you have the ultimate game changer like we did back in 2008.

I think Kagawa will be a great signing for us, one of the best we have made in the last decade.

Personally I'd love to win the FA Cup again and I hope to see young players like Petrucci and Lingard get some chances in the CC.

Arsenal could be dark horses in the title race IMO if RVP signs a new contract and Wenger gets in both Cazorla and Sahin.

Chelsea have bought a lot of exciting young players who play in the WF/AM role, but I think they still need a striker and passing CM. City need a passing CM as well but are pretty strong everywhere else, although I could see a top CB being brought in to partner Kompany.

Spurs will be interesting to see, no Modric, AVB on a lifeline, still in need of a top striker, my guess is the 4 I mentioned above will be the top 4 come the end of the season.

Sign her up SAF!

424267_10151010117032746_237824520_n.jpg

2ibyxyx.gif

Who is she!?!?

Fergie will keep us there or there abouts in the league title race but Europe will remain a problem unless Fergie is willing to Helms Deep it like Chelsea did, as we simply keep ignoring the part of the team that is most vital to succeed in Europe unless you have the ultimate game change like we did back in 2008.

I think Kagawa will be a great signing for us, one of the best we have amde in the last decade.

Personally I'd love to win the FA Cup again and I hope to see young players like Petrucci and Lingard get some chances in the CC.

Arsenal could be dark horses in the title race IMO if RVP signs a new contract and Wenger gets in both Cazorla and Sahin.

Chelsea have bought a lot of exciting young players who play in the WF/AM role, but I think they still need a striker and passing CM. City need a passing CM as well but are pretty strong everywhere else, although I could see a top CB being brought in to partner Kompany.

Spurs will be interesting to see, no Modric, AVB on a lifeline, still in need of a top striker, my guess is the 4 I mentioned above will be the top 4 come the end of the season.

2ibyxyx.gif

Who is she!?!?

think she plays for the USA team

Alex Morgan, she'll probably be considered best player in the world in a few years.

We should sign her since the Lucas deal is apparently off, his ****ing agent wants £6M just like Hazard's and Fergie is like Tommy Lee Jones in the Fugitive when agents start wanting their undeserved overpriced cut "I...don't....deal".....So hopefully we genuinely are interested in Isco.

Sign her up just keep her away from Giggsy. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"