The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the new United shirt? Not great but I guess it's ok.

I can't wait for new season. I'm slightly disspointed by Man United not signing a world class central midfielder.

Yup thats it. It looks great....but thats probably because she's wearing it.

can anyone recommend sites that give out good advice for fantasy premier league?

Wouldn't shock me if he turned up at the next Testimonial match MUFC hold....

Of course I was watching, Fergie time saved us! :D

Great match, incredible to watch the resolve of the USA team. What an ending too!

Sign her up SAF!

424267_10151010117032746_237824520_n.jpg

Alex Morgan, she plays for team USA. :up:

Although it's nice to see people respecting womens football, OK guys, lets not oogle my future wife. I will not be best pleased. :o

Is that the new United shirt? Not great but I guess it's ok.

I've 180'd on it, I think it looks great. Seeing it in motion, and realizing the tartan is pretty faint has changed it for me.

I can't wait for new season. I'm slightly disspointed by Man United not signing a world class central midfielder.

How many are there though? and by that I mean, world class CM's that play in a 4-4-2, the way SAF plays? The answer; very little, which is why Modric is being valued at 40mil plus.

This needs to be done. Get him in for a trial SAF! If just for the shirt sales, he could single-handedly rescue the club from debt!

Paris saint germain set sights on lucas

apparently now that he's serious about leaving they have jumped in with 45 million euros and a double your wages offer:whatever:

it should be expected once again united and ****ed about and lost on another signing. seriously this is becoming laughable

as financial expert on talksport said it perfectly the glazers could make an decent wage from the club if untied dropped to around mid table to 5th place and not have to worry about big players or wages and just watch the money roll in.

SAF won't let scumbag agents suck cash out of deals..... Moura's wanted £6M for making the deal... which is mercenary amounts IMHO

SAF won't let scumbag agents suck cash out of deals..... Moura's wanted £6M for making the deal... which is mercenary amounts IMHO

****ing pay it. sorry but if united want to keep playing with what amounts to the big boys these days they need to wake up and see the changes in football

sorry but again we had a big name in the bag and fergie and gill, went and blew it because " we are manchester united and if we call you should come running" sorry and as much as it pains me to say this united are no longer a big force in the transfer market

i hop i'm wrong i truly do but i dont think we will be making any major signings for a long long time

Santi has come to town early :-)D) and apparently Wenger also wants a versatile defender added to the sqaud before the deadline.

Can someone explain to me the whole Victor Moses thing? Why in the hell would Chelsea want him?

Can someone explain to me the whole Victor Moses thing? Why in the hell would Chelsea want him?

Obviously because they haven't got enough attacking midfield players Duh lol

I dunno it makes no sense to me either.

wow, Rodgers really sounds like he's ready to sell Agger. But will be able to sign Allen and 1 decent CB plus Adam Johnson on loan could be in that deal too. Meanwhile Scott Sinclair to Man. City is almost done - 5M + add-ons.

wow, Rodgers really sounds like he's ready to sell Agger. But will be able to sign Allen and 1 decent CB plus Adam Johnson on loan could be in that deal too. Meanwhile Scott Sinclair to Man. City is almost done - 5M + add-ons.

Would be the worst move Scott Sinclair would make. RARELY GET A GAME.

Yeh because thats what I thought City were missing last year....Scott Sinclair!
Ohwell good to see that Adam Johnson is deciding to follow Wayne Bridges example and come out of retirement.

@ Ultimate Evil - Agree with you, United are worryingly slowly starting to sound like Arsenal in regards to the transfer market IMO

Last edited:
Manchester Evening News believes that RVP could be flying in as early as tonight to sign for MUFC...

TBH, i'm sceptical that it will ever happen

How many are there though? and by that I mean, world class CM's that play in a 4-4-2, the way SAF plays? The answer; very little, which is why Modric is being valued at 40mil plus.

I get that but United were valuable in midfield in recent season. Whenever United go one up ended up drawing or losing the games because we lose the ball in the middle of park and someone can hold the ball then turn it into an attack.

yeah if you read the butchered quote in the broadsheets then you might think that

if you watch the press conference he actually said this:

"Do you see the possibility of others leaving, for example Daniel Agger is an interest for Manchester City"

"Not really. Daniel's a top player and no club wants to lose their top players. I suppose at every club we've seen it throughout, every player has a price but for me Daniel is a top class professional. I've really enjoyed working with him and speaking with him a lot in the last few weeks since he's been back, your top players will always be linked. I'm not forced to sell anyone, which is important. Daniel is a very very important player for here. Like I say we'll see what happens between now and the end of the month, but certainly for me he's getting back up to speed, he's a good guy, he loves the club here, loves the supporters, he's really focussed on his work here. But like I say you can never say never and I'm a realist as well, so we'll see where it goes between now and the end of the month."

makes it seem like he is staying and the talk of "everyone has their price" is more of a tactic for renegotiating a contract without going too high with wages imo

Manchester Evening News believes that RVP could be flying in as early as tonight to sign for MUFC...

TBH, i'm sceptical that it will ever happen

Yeah but City are unable to move Dzeko and Juve are in pole-position to sign Llorente.

yeah if you read the butchered quote in the broadsheets then you might think that

if you watch the press conference he actually said this:

"Do you see the possibility of others leaving, for example Daniel Agger is an interest for Manchester City"

"Not really. Daniel's a top player and no club wants to lose their top players. I suppose at every club we've seen it throughout, every player has a price but for me Daniel is a top class professional. I've really enjoyed working with him and speaking with him a lot in the last few weeks since he's been back, your top players will always be linked. I'm not forced to sell anyone, which is important. Daniel is a very very important player for here. Like I say we'll see what happens between now and the end of the month, but certainly for me he's getting back up to speed, he's a good guy, he loves the club here, loves the supporters, he's really focussed on his work here. But like I say you can never say never and I'm a realist as well, so we'll see where it goes between now and the end of the month."

makes it seem like he is staying and the talk of "everyone has their price" is more of a tactic for renegotiating a contract without going too high with wages imo

Yeah if you believe the papers Koscielny was on his way to Barca two weeks ago.

Paris saint germain set sights on lucas

apparently now that he's serious about leaving they have jumped in with 45 million euros and a double your wages offer:whatever:

it should be expected once again united and ****ed about and lost on another signing. seriously this is becoming laughable

as financial expert on talksport said it perfectly the glazers could make an decent wage from the club if untied dropped to around mid table to 5th place and not have to worry about big players or wages and just watch the money roll in.

To be fair, United set their price for the player & from my understanding it never even got to a stage that they'd agreed a fee with Sao Paulo as the stumbling block was Lucas's agent & perhaps the player himself wanting extras & signing on fees that came to supposedly £6m+.. that's before he has even kicked a ball.

So combine that with the fact that United were only prepared to spend £25m on him & Sao Paulo want £32m, you could be talking about £38m for a player that while looks like an exciting talent, is still far from a proven player.

EDIT - Even just as I'm typing this on Sky Sports say Sao Paulo's valuation of Moura is supposedly £35.7m... & his agents fees/extras/signing on fee are supposedly around £6m.. £41.7m before he has even touched a ball nevermind what his actual wage would be. PSG are welcome to him, if we are gonna be spending £41.7m on someone it should be someone who already is proven in one of Europe's big leagues in my opinion. I mean we could have Modric for £40m according to Spurs valuation so we might as well take him considering central midfield is a far more urgent area to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"