The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be visibly upset if we don't take 3 points from this game.

Evans will have to ride out the whole game with 2 subs already used.

Now Anderson is injured... ****, ****, ****, ****

Story of Anderson's United career, plays well for 3 or 4 games injured, misses a handful of games & never fully catches up with the beat of the team for the rest of the season.

Hope it's something minor.

And why has Phil Jones come on in midfield, where in the blue hell is Cleverley?

Now Anderson is injured... ****, ****, ****, ****

Story of Anderson's United career, plays well for 3 or 4 games injured, misses a handful of games & never fully catches up with the beat of the team for the rest of the season.

Hope it's something minor.

And why has Phil Jones come on in midfield, where in the blue hell is Cleverley?

They just let 3 goals in one half from Reading, bringing in another defender makes sense to me.:huh:

Clevs would get bullied off the ball in the midfield, we need someone tough in there to take the knocks and help us clear set pieces. My heart is pumping!

The only way I see Cleverly coming in is if United get a 2-3 goal lead, probably bring off either RVP or Rooney for Cleverly. Or if Evans keeps up the **** display Cleverly into the midfield and push Jones into defense.

They just let 3 goals in one half from Reading, bringing in another defender makes sense to me.:huh:

No disrespect, but I don't think we should need 5 defenders on the pitch against Reading. 4 will do just fine if they tighten up & all do their jobs correctly.

Welbeck should have came on for Ando and went to the right with Rooney moving centrally. That half was utterly farcical but fun.

No disrespect, but I don't think we should need 5 defenders on the pitch against Reading. 4 will do just fine if they tighten up & all do their jobs correctly.

You shouldn't need 5 defenders against any team but if the first half is any indication, maybe we need 6.:o

Honestly, if SAF had any doubts that he needs help in midfield this game shows it. Little Jay Tabb bossing the midfield.

Was Sir Alex trying to show off his British talent today? With the exception of Evra (who could be excused as he is the team captain) and Lindegaard, Everyone else who finished the match was British, I guess. Centrebacks... check. Right Back... check. Central midfielders... check. wingers... check... Striker... check. Of course I don't really know which of them is Rooney coz he was everywhere again today.

Crazy first half though. Seven freakin' goals!
That change for Smalling for Rafael was a pretty good call... not only was Rafael on a yellow and getting beaten by their left winger, but Smalling is also good in the air and can help out the central midfielders especially in the set peices.

Phil Jones gets so nervous inside the D!

Lol at Arsenal and LMAO at Chelsea

Well it was 3 points but not as we know it Jim! Honestly we are shambolic in midfield and defense right now, our strike force is keeping us in the hunt in every game.

The Mail claim we have sealed a deal to buy Lewandowski in the summer which makes no sense as he's a striker, it also seems we are going to be buying Strootman, yes an actual Central midfielder! :wow: In Nani replacement the Zaha rumours unfortunately continue but a more interesting option in Willian has surfaced as a possibility.

Speaking of transfers, at £2M Michu must be the buy of the season.

Anyone think a surprise team could grab a top 4 spot this season? I've always maintained squad depth will prevent it but this season could be different.

What a great way for Beckham to end his MLS run

Mourinho is great.

[YT]Qzt4BtPxuU0[/YT]

Anyone think a surprise team could grab a top 4 spot this season? I've always maintained squad depth will prevent it but this season could be different.

I think Everton have a chance. They'll need to bring in some players in January but yesterday, I think they should have beat City. You can say what you want about all the possession City had in the second half but they only equalized on a foolish penalty by Fellaini.

I hear that Los Angeles is looking for a big name international player to replace Beckham. They may have two designated player slots to fill as Landon Donovan might retire.

2013 is going to be a major transitional year for the two time reigning MLS Cup Champions.

I hear that Los Angeles is looking for a big name international player to replace Beckham. They may have two designated player slots to fill as Landon Donovan might retire.

I'd eat my hat if Frank Lampard didn't go there. It's almost a dead cert.

Landon won't retire, but he might join another team, probably Everton.

There are rumors of Kaka to MLS, particularly to LA, which I find to be a bit unrealistic.

Lampard and Kaka would both be ideal since who knows if Sao Paulo is going to allow Juninho out on loan again.

Nah I still think Arsene will get Arsenal there, we seem to go through this every year where they lose a home game, everyone predicts the end is nigh, but whether it be an Arsenal players brilliance or another team bottling it, they're always there. People bang on about Everton's great start, but Arsenal are only 2 points off them, they're only 5 points off third. Noone outside the top two has any consistancy and even the top 2 aren't up to much (performance wise). It's a strange, strange season.

Speaking of Everton, Moyes is really getting on my **** now, every single week it's the ref's fault, good manager but lacks class IMO.

Anyone watch MK vs AFC? Some cracking goals and being the footballing scrooge I took some delight in MK's last minute winner!

Last edited:
Kaka speaking English:

[YT]AJjwhlDMxfs[/YT]

He's going to have to do a lot of that if he goes to MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"