The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine their rationale pertains to Costa's provocation. I wonder what they'll do about his behaviour during the game, hopefully at least a one game ban.

I thought Arsenal might be doing it so they could get an official complaint about Costa's antics on record, but the FA have rescinded the red card which surprises me as while he barely touches Costa and there's no force in the flick out, the action of retaliating is usually a red by the book.

Carniero has left Chelsea. Suggestions are that legal proceedings are about to be started against Chelsea and Jose. Also reported she failed to arrive at work Friday .

Diego Costa has received a 3 match ban

Carniero has left Chelsea. Suggestions are that legal proceedings are about to be started against Chelsea and Jose. Also reported she failed to arrive at work Friday .
Could be in line for a decent payout as she was doing her job and it was just Mourinho having a silly fit.

Diego Costa has received a 3 match ban
Love this news. :woot:

Someone needs to interview Mourinho right now and ask him if he wants Costa repeating his "Man of the Match" antics in future games! Let the "there's a concerted campaign against our club" allegations start afresh. ;)

Lewandowski's just gone and scored 5 goals in 9 minutes!

Barclays Pixel Premier League and Infographic - MatchDay 6

(View in another tab or window to get another view of Pixel Premier League)

nzJ4Avd.gif

mqekFEu.png

Last edited:
Just watched all the goals, Pep's reaction to his last goal was great, so childlike.

Tata Martino's squad for Argentina's world cup qualifiers next month
CPiARChWUAE1YYy.jpg

Dybala,Kranevitter,Correa oh my, would have liked to have seen Vietto included but he seems to be struggling.

Last edited:
Just watched all the goals, Pep's reaction to his last goal was great, so childlike.
Haha yeah.

They should have shown it in one cut with all the restarts and time in between. Would only have been 6 minutes total but would really have shown how crazy this was. With this video it might feel similar if the goals had been spread across the whole match. Really amazing feat though and that last goal was such a great strike.

Pfft. If Bayern had Bendtner up top he would have scored 10 goals in 9 minutes.

Robert Lewandowski's 9 minute heat map last night:

CPkczLWU8AAHLF-.jpg

heh, Barca are currently down 2-0 to Celta de Vigo

Pereira starts for United...but so does Fellaini.

Too bad both James Wilson and Jesse Lingard played for the u21 team on Monday. I wonder what Van Gaal has against Wilson because he won't loan him out, but at the same time he won't even put him on the bench of the first team when we could use another striker.

Flamini puts Arsenal 1 up against Spurs

Barcelona now losing 3-0 to Celta de Vigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"