The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for Spurs last night after the West Ham disappointment. Son and James Rodriguez are my two favourite players in the league right now and you could have both for under £50m, shows what good scouting can do for you. I guess United were hoping Dan James would turn out to be a bargain bit of work but its not going that way it seems, I would say his confidence is shot to pieces but maybe he just aint that good really, the manager seems to have plenty of faith in him still so that must help him to a degree. VDB must be wondering what he has to do to get a start.

Hopefully Spurs can get into a title race and at least be a team that push Liverpool to keep things interesting but with their luck Kane will no doubt get injured and they will struggle a bit again.

Good win for Spurs last night after the West Ham disappointment. Son and James Rodriguez are my two favourite players in the league right now and you could have both for under £50m, shows what good scouting can do for you. I guess United were hoping Dan James would turn out to be a bargain bit of work but its not going that way it seems, I would say his confidence is shot to pieces but maybe he just aint that good really, the manager seems to have plenty of faith in him still so that must help him to a degree. VDB must be wondering what he has to do to get a start.

Hopefully Spurs can get into a title race and at least be a team that push Liverpool to keep things interesting but with their luck Kane will no doubt get injured and they will struggle a bit again.
Son has been one of my favourite players in the league for years. Spurs need Kane and Son to stay fit and if they do, they can have a solid season. Even better if Bale can find some of his old form.

0-0 for Liverpool at half-time and Fab off injured, Williams on for him.

Madrid are starting these games terribly. A point keeps them alive but they are going to have a struggle in that group.

City are dominating their group so far.

Fabinho’s injury following in the wake of VVD could be quite a problem for Liverpool.

Madrid are starting these games terribly. A point keeps them alive but they are going to have a struggle in that group.

City are dominating their group so far.

Worst thing for them is that they still have yet to play arguably their toughest team in the group in Inter. They really need to beat Inter home & away, but at at the very least once otherwise they could find themselves in the Europa League or worse..

Worst thing for them is that they still have yet to play arguably their toughest team in the group in Inter. They really need to beat Inter home & away, but at at the very least once otherwise they could find themselves in the Europa League or worse..
Yeah, the next game is do or die. They certainly can’t afford to lose it.

Reactions: B

Oh dear, what an absolute shame that would be.

Some of you were talking about this earlier:

Old Trafford modified to hold 23,500

With the number of new cases & deaths rising with each day, it would be completely irresponsible to allow 23,000 fans to descend into Old Trafford. I'm sure the mayor would love it though, everytime I see him on TV he gives off the impression that he cares more about the local economy than life & death.

Interesting line up, very different at least and more dynamic than the Chelsea line up. Lets see hot it goes but hopefully a good rotation of the squad for a tough couple of games this week, should be a good test this.

1-0 Greenwood. Freat play from Pogba to create it and nice finish. Great end to end game so far.

Good finish from Greenwood, looked offside by apparently VAR checked it & it was on so.

I like what I've seen from this diamond shape, given we're lacking quality or natural wide players, but have good quality central players & we don't have any strikers that I like playing up front alone, this formation could be better for us.

Good finish from Greenwood, looked offside by apparently VAR checked it & it was on so.

I like what I've seen from this diamond shape, given we're lacking quality or natural wide players, but have good quality central players & we don't have any strikers that I like playing up front alone, this formation could be better for us.
I guess maybe his arm was offside, and the defend has exceptionally big feet. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"