The Owl House

The Big G

A Filthy Ningen
Reaction score
MV5BOGQ0MDQyYWMtNjdlYy00ZDAyLWE5YTItMzcyMjllZTA4MTcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjEzNTg5Mzk@._V1_.jpg

The spiritual successor to Gravity Falls by GF alum Dana Terrace, TOH tells the misadventures of the human Luz in the Demon Realm as she learns magic from the infamous witch Eda aka The Owl Lady.

Been watching this and been enjoying it a lot. Pilot episode is very solid but a little preachy in bits but still solid. Episode 2 is a bit of a drop...but from episode 3 onward its a nice run full of magic and and misadventure with a nice horror/macabre background.

The characters are well designed, written and voice acted. Dana's other half and GF mastermind Alex Hirsch steps in voice the characters of King and Hooty.

Good show worth a watch. 10 episodes are out in the US, and episode 11 got released internationally and is out there among the web. A nice change up pitch for DIsney when Ducktales is on break IMO.

it’s not on D+ in europe...

it’s not on D+ in europe...

Bummer

Kinda surprising though...maybe since its still so new they havent moved it over. If that's the case once season one is fully aired they'll move it over I imagine.

I just got into this show as I love Alex and Wendie so this was something I would really enjoy. Belos is definitely the Bill and Toffee of this series. You can watch the series on Hulu or Disney+.

Surprised this show doesn't get more discussion. I think it's the first major kids show to feature a prominent LGBTQ+ character. I'm just surprised it was Disney that did it.

Surprised this show doesn't get more discussion. I think it's the first major kids show to feature a prominent LGBTQ+ character. I'm just surprised it was Disney that did it.

I think Steven Universe would object to that title. Not to take away from Owl House's achievements, though. It is a very clear progression over the past decade.

The show is cute. Not the kind of show I tend to binge, though, necessarily.

Series Finale tonight:

I’ve just started watching this. It’s really good! Like, it’ll be the next generation’s most loved entertainment memory in 20 years

I’ve just started watching this. It’s really good! Like, it’ll be the next generation’s most loved entertainment memory in 20 years
Can someone make Mama Eda's night time Appleblood juice, IRL? I figured it must be some kind of apple-based wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"