The Pit: The Yo Joe Lounge!

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
I thought this would be a welcome addition to our new forum. If the moderators don't like it, feel free to close it.

But please, think of the children:lips:

Yo Joe!

(I just had to make a comment...)

Hooray! I'm really lookin' forward to some set/promo pics. :lips:

Just watched that DTV animated Turok flick. It rocked, but I think a DTV animated Joe film would kick ass to go with the film. Or a new series.

I think this movie will just plain suck, but ray park's in it so who knows...

Covergirl, ripcord, no name actor as Destro the main baddy, Rex,no gungho,beachhead, lady jaye im about to throwup on my keyboard this movie is in the dumps!

Covergirl, ripcord, no name actor as Destro the main baddy, Rex,no gungho,beachhead, lady jaye im about to throwup on my keyboard this movie is in the dumps!

im kinda agreeing with that..

with an exception.. im really excitied either way... but i think they are casting WAAAAY to many characters.... just make a handful.. and some of the key ones are being left out for more obscure ones.... but that can work in a way.. if you think on the FRANCHISE level

Im not really excited about this film, but then again, I wasnt for TF either, and I really liked that one. Everything is so damn P.C. anymore, I dont have high hopes for what this movie should be.

I think this movie will just plain suck, but ray park's in it so who knows...
Nah, it'll be good. It'll just be way to PC, thus hobbling the film's appeal to the more Joe loving crowd. I mean they have Larry Hama onboard, so it can't suck....but damn, they're going to have to make up for the Hollywood stink that's gonna be all over this thing.

Nah, it'll be good. It'll just be way to PC, thus hobbling the film's appeal to the more Joe loving crowd. I mean they have Larry Hama onboard, so it can't suck....but damn, they're going to have to make up for the Hollywood stink that's gonna be all over this thing.

The cast was really everything to this movie - if they follow tradition G.I. Joe themes and stories. If they hadn't made drastic alterations like Cobra Commander being Rex, G.I. Joe based in Egypt, and Ripcord being black, this movie would have ROCKED with a better cast.

I am not saying this cast is garbage, but it could be better. Park, Vosloo, Lee, Quaid, and the model playing Cover Girl are very good castings. Miller, Nichols, Agbaje, and Taghmauoi could be very good depending on their performance. Levitt and Tatum are not good choices for the two main characters. David Murray as Destro is whack. And Marlon Wayans as Ripcord... I'll leave it at that.

The only good casting is Ray Park...because he can't talk
Vosloo plays the wrong badguy
Quaid not taking this seriously
Model=Transporter model= Horribleeye gauging acting
Ripcord should not be in this movie period
next filmlistof characters
Bazooka,Apache,Shipwreck and Serpentor

I really wish there were more Joes, it's inconceivable to me that they would not have Flint, Lady Jaye or Roadblock in the film!

I am still remaining optimistic about this flick, however I have to admit that some of the casting decisions, and the supposed script review from LR, is ... well ... disappointing to say the very least.

Cobra style

One-two-three-four. I declare a cosplay war.

2006-10-27_2349-38_1311.jpg

:woot:

When did Cobra get a Sith? Maybe the Joes will call in the rebel forces.:cwink:

They have drinks in their hands so I'm guessing Darth Maul is their designated driver. :oldrazz:

BTW it looks like Cobra Commander used his hood as a napkin. :woot:

BTW it looks like Cobra Commander used his hood as a napkin. :woot:

Nah, it's just what usually happens when people drink through a hood. Though that reminds me. I was just watching the MASS Device miniseries the other day and there was this scene where Cobra Commander was eating chicken. But his mask was on. So, how on Earth was he eating the freaking drumstick?!

I'm a Joe newb, but my new favorite character is Shipwreck!

'Cause his real name is Hector (like me) and his place of birth is Chula Vista, CA (like me), so that means he's probably Mexican...probably.

YO JOE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"