Welcome, Dragonball Fans!

I like the Z simely aswell, i'll be using it alot. :up:

Hey now all they need to do is make one for each of the 7 dragonballs that would be kind of cool:woot:

:wow: :wow: :wow: ZOMG!?? I can't wait...I can't wait...omg..I can't wait for this film. Thank you for setting up this forum. :D Dragonball forum :dbz:

BloodyWolverine has joined the DBZ mayhem which is teh greatest Action cartoon saga ever.
I have some doubts about some live version things. I so wish i was a good enough writer and a Director for i'd love to direct these movies.
But i am a dream poor writer.
Anywho i will be giving opinions and try to be fair cause to be as good as teh cartoon saga is impossible in hollywood standards.
I can only hope for a fun ride like Transformers

Hey man never doubt your dream. Keep going for it. :dbz::up:

and if not....i'll send someone after them :woot:
G1.gif

Yeah i think there would be very big revolt if Fox completely ruined Dragonball. Even so we always have the series but i prey its atleast moderately entertaining but i still believe it was never gonna be as good as the cartoon

Me either.
Im just glad its actually going to happen and cant wait!

Yeah i think there would be very big revolt if Fox completely ruined Dragonball. Even so we always have the series but i prey its atleast moderately entertaining but i still believe it was never gonna be as good as the cartoon

Agreed!

I think it has potential. I just can't wait for the first trailer.

I think it has potential. I just can't wait for the first trailer.

As can't I. I'm feeling the same way for this movie as I did waiting for Transformers, thinking there's no way they could do it in the real world. Then the trailers came, looked cool and action-packed, but still doubted the movie and presentation. Boy was I wrong. Here's hoping it's the same for good ol' classic DB :up:

As can't I. I'm feeling the same way for this movie as I did waiting for Transformers, thinking there's no way they could do it in the real world. Then the trailers came, looked cool and action-packed, but still doubted the movie and presentation. Boy was I wrong. Here's hoping it's the same for good ol' classic DB :up:

Even if the teaser trailer is horrible I will wait for a full length one. I thought the first teaser to transformers was lame then I saw the full length one:woot:

Never sat down and watched a complete episode of Dragonball Z and understood it, yet I will probably check this once it comes out.

dude, watch dragonball, not dbz...otherwise you will be dissapointed when this finally comes out

Are you talking to me? I've been a fan of Dragon Ball (as a franchise) for a decade now so it doesn't matter. I'm not expecting anything that makes Dragon Ball good to be in this film (except for maybe a little action but that's about it).

Sorry... but why do you say that? So far we've been getting really good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"