the Q&A...true after all?

tkenji69 said:
s3.jpg

because of these Cleveland set pics.

where did you find that? I can't find it anywhere in the forums or on the Hype's main page either.

just curious if this evr occured to anybody else. whenever someone scoops pics, how do we really know they are for spider-man 3 and not some other movie or pics from no movie for that matter. when people send this stuff in, how is it confirmed? could I just walk outside snap a pic of this house next door and then send it in and say it's for spider-man 3?

Sorry to back-track here but I wanted to go back to the alley with the person/dummy. I've seen some of you saying its a clearly a dummy because it has no hands. First off, there is nothing "clear" about that blurry picture. Second, are you all saying there's no hands because there is no skin showing at the end of the arms? Ever heard of gloves?........But its in the same position in several pics? Ever watch "The Making of....." part of the special features on a dvd? Actors are sometimes required to hold their position for a period of time. It's good to discuss the pics and try to figure out what exactly is being filmed. Everyone has their own interpretation of what they see in a pic. There is no right or wrong as long as there is a certain degree of logic used. But lately, more often than not, logic has been tossed out the window and ridiculous, un-thought out ideas are posted. And these ideas(if you want to call them that) that are a cancer in this forum that is slowly eating away all the things that are actually worthy of reading.

I was saying it looks like he has no hands whatsoever. I don't mean that there is no skin, I mean there is no hand to even be wearing a glove.

It really looks like that to me. I don't know though maybe the Q&A was right, based on this car chase photo, even though I'm not sure that is from spider-man 3. I guess we will see eventually. but that supposed Harry clearly looks like he has no hands.

and one thing is for sure. Sony could not force them to take that off of the website. they couldn't.

GoldGoblin said:
I wonder who is suppose to be driving that armored truck in that scene.

Theresa Russell...."villanous couple"....;)

Possibility.

Well, now Im at a loss. First time I read the (")interview("), I immediataly labeled it as "fake" . But there is the one fact that cant be denied - how the bad place did the guy know about the black costume?

truck.gif

They're all in the SPIDER-MAN 3: The Official Peter Parker Photo Gallery .

Looks like some sort of mat on top of that truck. Maybe Spider-man jumps on it?

cmill216 said:
Theresa Russell...."villanous couple"....;)

Possibility.

^Kinda like a Bonnie and Clyde type deal,I was thinking the same thing.

GoldGoblin said:
^Kinda like a Bonnie and Clyde type deal,I was thinking the same thing.

If that's the case, it's going to be SO bada$$ and completely contrast the Ock/Rosie shiznit from SM2.

Ock said:
do you mean Venom = Eddie Brock and Symbiote

*in an announcer voice*

"To the ignore list you go!"

Spider-Bite said:
no it wasn't. sorry, but your a newbie and you weren't around for everything that was leaked. Venom was leaked way before the Q&A.
yeah
man that must be embarassing

cmill216 said:
If that's the case, it's going to be SO bada$$ and completely contrast the Ock/Rosie shiznit from SM2.

^Yeah,that would be awesome.I wonder if she dies in the car chase.

GoldGoblin said:

She should be arrested in the aftermath of the chase. :up:

GoldGoblin said:

I'm actually liking the idea of the "villainous couple" working together. But I would prefer to see his wife as the brains of the operation and Sandman as the muscle - he never was the sharpest tool in the box.

Cool pics, thanks for putting them in this thread too.

That makes sense, and then gets all pissed off that she got caught/killed and he goes on revenge riot and such. Enter Spidey.

yeah the villanous couple is a great idea-james camerons script had electro and his kinky wife get it on after a heist etc.ool. of course electro had to resucitate (sp) her heart and she had to wear rubber...very funny and kinky. of course in the script electro was such a bstard that he didnt bother resusitating her at the end. thats how a spidey villain should be....unsympathetic!

jimmylace said:
yeah the villanous couple is a great idea-james camerons script had electro and his kinky wife get it on after a heist etc.ool. of course electro had to resucitate (sp) her heart and she had to wear rubber...very funny and kinky. of course in the script electro was such a bstard that he didnt bother resusitating her at the end. thats how a spidey villain should be....unsympathetic!

What the bad place are you talking about?

Dead Kitty said:
That makes sense, and then gets all pissed off that she got caught/killed and he goes on revenge riot and such. Enter Spidey.
Oh no! His wife is dead. Poor guy....

Hmmm. I could live with that but it'd make three sympathetic villain in a row.

Dead Kitty said:
What the bad place are you talking about?
The script for the James Cameron movie. The guy even stated that in his post.

TheCardPlayer said:
Oh no! His wife is dead. Poor guy....

Hmmm. I could live with that but it'd make three sympathetic villain in a row.

I don't think Norman was all that much of a sympathetic villain.

And I don't expect the same "Ock/Rosie" treatment of the "Flint/Flint's wife" situation.

The Q&A has confirmed so far:
-spidey's symbiote suit is just a black version of the regular spidey suit.
-an alley fight
-GG2 having a black costume
-GG2 getting closed lined and falling off his glider in the alley
-an armor truck battle.

GoldGoblin said:
The Q&A has confirmed so far:

-GG2 having a black costume
-GG2 getting closed lined and falling off his glider in the alley

those parts have not been confirmed yet. It was never confirmed that that was Green Goblin in those alley pics. It's a dark figure and people just assumed it was Green Goblin because of the Q & A. you can't use an unfounded claim to support another unfounded claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"