• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Raddist Awesomely Awesomest Pictures Picture Thread Of All, Like, Time, Maaaan! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman is basically the person he was in smallville, just under a different name, and in the public's eye. Clark in metropolis is him trying to lay low and fit in.

He can only be Clark around people who know he's Superman. Ma, Pa, Lois, Batman, etc.

Of course that list is nobody at this point.

I don't know about you guys, but I personally don't use a disguise when I go to work.

You've failed me for the last time once again Blitzkrieg Bop. :argh:

I always liked Bryan Singer description of the character, saying that there's three persona's; Clark Kent when he's at work, Superman when he's in public, and then Kal-El when he's around family and friends who know his identity and has nothing to hide.

392758_215300231876452_127583850648091_524565_1877129083_n.jpg

I sang the bottom half too. :(

37491927193245284784025.jpg

Wish I knew where to find the finished product but alas, I do not.

Magneto Redesigned;

2nalkb6.jpg

Dr. Claw Redesigned;

drclaw2.jpg

drclaw.jpg

Kang The Conqeror Redesigned; I love the original Kirby version, but I had to show what a modern take of a Master of Time Villain could look like

kangt.jpg

Last edited:
Thanos Redesigned; Although the original is in no need of a drastic change, this is a nice reimagining of the Mad Titan God.

thanosr.jpg

The Fly redesigned; Just something I felt was a well done creepy tech touch-up of the classic Spider-man villain.

tumblrlk17w5f12f1qigva9.jpg

Ultron;

villainswantedtheavenge.jpg

The Juggarnaut redesigned; A decent step towards making the Unstoppable Killing Force actually scary looking, and put terror back into a whole group of super heroes, much like I remember he used to do.

xmenndjuggernautbydtran.jpg

Galactus redesigned; The best recreation that I have seen of this character. The hole in his chest is where he 'eats' the planets

galactuslrg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back