Sequels The Return of Eddie Brock, The Advent of Kletus Kassidy

I've seen you post this several times but you never said your point. Soooooooo......what is your point lol?

I did? Oh sorry.Didn't realize it :csad:

Second thoughts.I think I better not ask b/c it's a stupid idea

I don't think it crawled into a crack in the ground. I think it just wriggled around and then... stopped wriggling.
You could be right, but I could have sworn that I saw it crawl into a crack in the ground. Other people have said it as well.

You could be right, but I could have sworn that I saw it crawl into a crack in the ground. Other people have said it as well.
It didnt, Im watching that scene right now and theres no crack in the ground. It just wiggles around as it is burning away.

I just remembered something concerning the symbiote. Forget the piece at Conner's lab for a minute. Even if the symbiote was completly destroyed at the construction site there would still be more around,right? I mean,look at all the meteors that fell to earth at the beginning of the film. Let's also say that one symbiote could share it's memories with others. So,Peter and Brocks thoughts and what happened could possible still be alive inside the symbiote(s).
There's alot of possibilities here for future films.

Why more symbiotes tho? I want more classic villains dammit :cmad: :hyper:

Kai said:
Eddie's continued blatant disrespect towards the police lands him in a cell with a cerial killer named Kletus Kassidy.

*facepalm* Just kill me, already.

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "SERIAL" not "cerial." Also we're discussing Carnage here, so that would be Cletus Kasady, not Kletus Kassidy.... aka first cousin of Krusty the Klown. It's a good idea to be at least vaguely familiar with these characters if you're going to be throwing around theories of what they should or should not be doing.

Good gawd, what next.

That 70s Venom, please stay dead:
Symbiotica

I can't wait for the return of Eddie Brock, and I can't wait for the advent of Cletus Kasady. Spider-Man 4 can come fast enough.

*facepalm* Just kill me, already.

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "SERIAL" not "cerial." Also we're discussing Carnage here, so that would be Cletus Kasady, not Kletus Kassidy.... aka first cousin of Krusty the Klown. It's a good idea to be at least vaguely familiar with these characters if you're going to be throwing around theories of what they should or should not be doing.

Good gawd, what next.

That 70s Venom, please stay dead:
Symbiotica

Symbiotica, you've returned too?

I left awhile ago, i've returned to post for one more day.

:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"