The Riddler Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want Steve Carell as Riddler, but it won't happen because Shauner thinks he's too funny looking! :o
Hahahaha.

Michael C Hall could actually work right now since Dexter is over and he's about Affleck's age.

I know DiCaprio was the favourite back in the day, but I hope WB go back to considering him, if Riddler is about.

The selling point was his rivalry with Christian Bale and his hype over Inception that WB wanted to capitalize on.
But still, I think he'd be a good Riddler. In DU, you see him at his most ruthless and in WOWS, you see him at his doochiest, and those are Riddler's traits. However, as we know, DiCaprio is still incredibly boyish, and THAT, is something that could work to advantage with this. Riddler can be childish and bratty if he loses against Batman, he'll whine, moan and ***** like a baby.
The thing with Leo is, he's boyish, but not childish. So it works well here. Riddler can seem like a kid in a man's body, thanks to Leo's look and sound, but still have the conviction of someone ruthless, who we can all take seriously. It's different, but works along the same lines of Riddler's character.

Leo is perfect. I would love it but i would be thinking of a Nolan/Bale/Dicaprio combo the whole time. But who cares right? Bring it on!

:D:up:

To give Riddler Leo's boyish feel, as opposed to childishness, would work a lot better.

That's how you reinvent a character for the actor...not Alexander Jessegate Luthorberg :o

:D:up:

To give Riddler Leo's boyish feel, as opposed to childishness, would work a lot better.

That's how you reinvent a character for the actor...not Alexander Jessegate Luthorberg :o

jesse-eisenberg-lex-luthor.jpg

Michael Hall is a great choice for a Riddler that's the same age as Batman

Jude Law as a creepy, psycho Riddler... please

Edward Norton, still my number 1 choice for Edward Nygma.

Yes!

Although that would add another to the list of actors playing multiple comic book characters:

Ben Affleck: Daredevil/Batman
Ryan Reynolds: Hannibal King/Deadpool/Green Lantern
Chris Evans: Human Torch/Captain America
Halle Berry: Storm/Catwoman
Aaron Taylor Johnson: Kick-Ass/Quicksilver (does that count? lol)

There's a couple of others but that would be majorly nitpicking haha!!

Anyway Edward Norton would be great as Riddler. Jesse Eisenberg would have been great also but that's out the question now as we all know :cwink:

Jim Parsons, Sheldon Cooper himself as Edward Nygma/Riddler I do hope he is cast but if not him then how about Justin Timberlake as Edward Nygma/Riddler?

Ever since Jim Carry did a great job as the riddler I was hoping they would have done him as at least a secondary villian in The Dark Knight series but since they didn't im hoping to see him in an upcoming Batman solo. It would be nice to see Batman go through mental challenges to show his detective side more he is "The Worlds Greatest Detective" after all.

Justin Timberlake from what I hear he is lobbying to play Riddler but imagine if he were cast though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"