The Rock wants to hear your opinion on Shazam!

I would like to see him as Shazam. He has a great look and if he were Black Adam, people would relate that to the Scorpion King.

I would like to see him as Shazam. He has a great look and if he were Black Adam, people would relate that to the Scorpion King.

That was like 5 years ago. He's done a few more things since then. They're nothing alike.

I really don't understand why people keep seeing Dwayne like The Scorpion King:huh: When the movie came out, I had high hopes, but the movie dissapointed me really bad. I only saw it because of Dwayne, being a huge fan and all. This role was great only in The Mummy Returns. Anyway, Black Adam is a totally different role and I don't see any resemblance.

Arnold Vosloo's villain was the better of the two.
Man! I would have loved to have Arnold Vosloo as Black Adam.
I hope DJ can pull of Black Adam, personally I don't think he can.
His acting style is better suited for The Red Cheese (IMHO) of course.

new16zf0.jpg

It doesn't need to be *THAT* dark. Turning him into Batman to distance him from Superman isn't a good thing.

I was thinking that Billy's past should be very sad and dark.
Billy's life as Captain Marvel is sunny and happy, a combination of the Bat and Superman.
Bruce and Billy's childhood is very similar, while as Captain Marvel, Billy's hero experience is more similar to Superman.

Why in the name of God is this movie gonna be called Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam? Are you ****ing kidding me?

What the--? Where'd this news come from?! :huh: I actually like the title, to be honest.

That's just ****ing stupid. It'd make a little sense if Billy Batson was a familiar name to the general audience, but it's not. As it stands, it's just clunky. Shazam! or The Legend of Shazam are much better.

The Legend of Shazam. Even better. What I like about the title though is that it really brings out the magic and fantasy element of the character. Almost like The Neverending Story or Warriors of Virtue or The Chronicles of Narnia or something.

I would have gone for just Shazam myself. This title makes it sound like a pale imitation of an Indiana Jones movie.

Even better. I can see the title working if the movie is very much centered around Billy Batson and his adventure. I'd like to see some scenes with Black Adam confronting the boy himself actually.

I'm all for The Rock playing Black Adam. I'm a longtime Rock fan. However, one potential problem I see with this film is that, in my opinion, Black Adam has now surpassed Captain Marvel as a character. While I have nothing against Captain Marvel, I just find Black Adam to be a far more compelling addition to the DC Universe.

I don't know a whole lot about the characters...but I think he'd look great as Black Adam.

Captian Marvel no way in hell

Black Adam he could do well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"