"The ROLO Factor": Wolverine & Storm's Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballistic Liz said:
Maybe not but that had a means ass romantic one in the AOA Weapon X series... and they did scew a bit in Ultimate. True AU AU...

Yes, a relationship in Ultimate that lasted only like 2 issues and ended just as quickly as it started. And what happened there? Jean found true love and a real relationship with SCOTT.

They teased a Storm/Wolverine relationship in Ultimate for a bit, but once again no real relationship there.

But I feel since they've more or less have Scott with Emma now, methinks they may Have a Wolverine/Jean whenever she comes back. Could be interesting.

No it wouldn't. They established in the movies that Jean loves Scott and she is not going to pursue anything with Wolverine. This is how it is and should be. Turning it into what was Scott, Jean, and Emma in the comics does NOT work.

I agree, The whole love triangle re-do would be very redundant, and just not be the same this time around..

I know Jean truly loves Scott, but if Storm/Logan happens, then there will definently be some jealousy on her part :p

yup, I can just see Storm fearing Jean and running to ole' Wolvie... a good intro to a short Storm/Phoenix fight... :up:

The Original Bamfer said:
yup, I can just see Storm fearing Jean and running to ole' Wolvie... a good intro to a short Storm/Phoenix fight... :up:

Storm fearing....whoa thats like a double negative, only fear Storm has is Claustarphobia (mind the spelling) and thats usually can be conquered, cause we she get into a tight spot, she lets all of her power out in a big way. Don't take storm for credit just because how fox interpets her. Storm can go straight psycho on somebody, and I would love to see her go crazy loco in X3.

I know she's pretty courageous, but think about it... your good friend? Going insane and so powerful that she could DEMOLECULIZE YOUR SORRY BUTT... I'd be freaked out. I know all about Storm, I read and have read the comics... I'm well educated, but I just think she may need to take a few steps back... into Logan.

The Original Bamfer said:
I know she's pretty courageous, but think about it... your good friend? Going insane and so powerful that she could DEMOLECULIZE YOUR SORRY BUTT... I'd be freaked out. I know all about Storm, I read and have read the comics... I'm well educated, but I just think she may need to take a few steps back... into Logan.

Whoa, okay, um Storm is not as weak as you may think, yes you might have read the comics, but your missing the point. Storm would surely risk life and limb if she had to face Jean head to head. It would be a triumphant battle of just raw power!!

Ah, ok *(insert useless jibber jabber here)*

-Æ- said:
Whoa, okay, um Storm is not as weak as you may think, yes you might have read the comics, but your missing the point. Storm would surely risk life and limb if she had to face Jean head to head. It would be a triumphant battle of just raw power!!
I really doubt there is much Storm could do against an all powerful Phoenix.

TheVileOne said:
I really doubt there is much Storm could do against an all powerful Phoenix.

...yeah, funny thing is... see I doubt there is much any of the X-Men could do against an all powerful Phoenix. But then again, these are the movies we are talking about. Totally different ball park.

Well I am more than sure that Storm can handle this Phoenix since her powers are not cosmic based so she is much more water down from the comic book version.

Xfanfan

Oh, yes. What's the ability to overcome death and resurrect oneself, telekinetically obliterate a man and overpower the most powerful telepath on the planet compared to some lightning bolts, precipitation and winds? Poor Phoenix...how ever will her unlimited powers overcome those wicked rain drops? Perhaps Batman will help her...with prep time, of course.

Storm would put up a good fight. She was able to beat Wonder Woman afterall...

pejo said:
Oh, yes. What's the ability to overcome death and resurrect oneself, telekinetically obliterate a man and overpower the most powerful telepath on the planet compared to some lightning bolts, precipitation and winds? Poor Phoenix...how ever will her unlimited powers overcome those wicked rain drops? Perhaps Batman will help her...with prep time, of course.

Hey! Storm is the underdeveloped one here...don't even start w/ that Phoenix crap ( ;) ) j/k

TheVileOne said:
No it wouldn't. They established in the movies that Jean loves Scott and she is not going to pursue anything with Wolverine. This is how it is and should be. Turning it into what was Scott, Jean, and Emma in the comics does NOT work.

Sorry the comment about Scott, Emma, Jean and Logan was about the comics ONLY not the movie, I'd like to see Wolvie and Jean get together for a bit in the comics when she gets back.

Whatever happens, I really don't think that X3 EVEN needs any romanic or sex, I think it should have more racal stuff and important plot stuff than relationships anyway.

Yea, but we are not asking for sex. We want the relationship done justice, if done at all.

BluShaypeShyfte said:
Yea, but we are not asking for sex. We want the relationship done justice, if done at all.
True but with so many characters, backstories and other plot, if it does happen it'd won't be much, so really why bother?

From my oint of view, if someone I loved came back to life, I'd kinda forget, at least for a bit, whoever new person I'm with, and I'd be in absoulte awe and happyness.

hunter rider said:
The Last 2 words in your post are the reason no X Men fan can rest easy and this guy also has control over F4,DD and Silver Surfer:(
He's two for three so far in screwing up the big screen production. How much you wanna wager he's going for the Tri-fecta! :down

Commander Locke: "Three properties.... one stupid producer. I take it all three were lost in equally fruitless and pointless attempts at sexual deviancy!"

pejo said:
Edit... Poor Phoenix...how ever will her unlimited powers overcome those wicked rain drops? Perhaps Batman will help her...with prep time, of course.
icon10.gif
Sentinel laughs@ pejo... dont ever crack jokes like that while Im drinking!

Batman's "vaunted" prep time arguements are some of the funniest things I've read in my life. Yeah he's good, and very surpising at time but sheesh!

Angry Sentinel said:
He's two for three so far in screwing up the big screen production. How much you wanna wager he's going for the Tri-fecta! :down

Commander Locke: "Three properties.... one stupid producer. I take it all three were lost in equally fruitless and pointless attempts at sexual deviancy!"
I can almost see the pitch for SS now

Rothman:" I gots it guys,lets get rid of the philosophy and the proper origin,our Surfer is a dude played by Paul Walker who surf's the raddest waves in Malibu who gets hit by a cosmic storm lightning bolt that turns him into the silver surfer
His step dad is jake Galactus,owner of a million dollar company that is dumping toxic waste into Surfers beloved ocean,he must stop his step dad at all costs--half baked FX,Bad dialogue and hijinks ensue:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"