The Saboteur

Yeah, to be honest, I think its only because there have already been some awesome free roam games this year that it took me a while to get into it... It felt kinda samey, but once you get into the game a bit, you start to see the differences, and what makes it different... It's pretty cool... If Ubisoft ever want to do a WWII AC game, i think this has already taken the wind out of the their sales.

I hope not. What, are shooter fans the only ones who are still even willing to play WWII-themed games?

After playing this game for a while, it really does have an indiana jones thing going on... Not as Indy as Uncharted, obviously, but its kinda like if Indiana Jones wasn't an Archeologist, and just some guy who beat up nazis lol.

Nobody wants to do the intricate stuff that's involved in WWII they just wanna blow the hell out of Nazi cannon fodder.

Not true. I'm utterly bored of WWII shooters but The Saboteur sounds genuinely interesting to me.

It feels more like a film noir game, than a WWII game.

Yeah, I guess it does have a different tone from most WWII games. That's part of why I'm interested.

got it for xmas and I love it - the b movie style voice acting and over the top story (so far) - the visual styles - the climbing (opposite to what I read in reviews works very well)

just love it!!! better than gta 4 imho more variety and I care more for the characters - so much fun

got it for xmas and I love it - the b movie style voice acting and over the top story (so far) - the visual styles - the climbing (opposite to what I read in reviews works very well)

just love it!!! better than gta 4 imho more variety and I care more for the characters - so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"