• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS The San Diego Comic-Con Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It begins...

167494g.jpg

Really? I personally thought it was legit.

Nope. As I already said in the "All Things" thread, it is a fan art. I can see how one might mistake it for a real thing though. It is unbelievably good.

We seem to have an GalMoa sighting. Here's a question... Have we heard from RayBorg or where he is right now?

Yeah it's from Deviant Art....it's got their logo on it, but still looks good none the less

Yeah I want to know if Rayborg and Miller are in San Diego.

If either have given hints on social media that they are on a trip ect. Then we can guess where they are going. And if so, if they are going to be onstage then I think we will be guaranteed that GL casting announcement. Why have all the League except one?

If either have given hints on social media that they are on a trip ect. Then we can guess where they are going. And if so, if they are going to be onstage then I think we will be guaranteed that GL casting announcement. Why have all the League except one?

Did reveal of a casting choice like that ever happen before?

I imagine that they really have to be sure that an actor won't be booed when on stage to do something like that.

I'm going to assume that DC fans are too classy to boo the talent.

I imagine that they really have to be sure that an actor won't be booed when on stage to do something like that.

Eh, I doubt that they ever think too much about that. And let's also remember that the general vibe is positive. They didn't rethink casting Ben just because nerds went ape excrement crazy. Plus, like I said it would be the last piece of the puzzle, IF Ray and Ezra are there.

Batman's gadgets:

CJbdR4SUYAE6jhT.jpg

Myyyyyyy... ZOD!

They all look so good... I don't know wear to start.

Well... There was a guy pimping Batarangs a long time back... Do these match up to them? Anyone else remember that?

People don't "boo" exclusives and reveals at Comic-Con. They're too hyped up. It's all positivity in there.

As for it happening before, Mark Ruffalo was said to be in-talks for the role of the Hulk like a week before SDCC 2010, but he wasn't confirmed for the role until he walked out on that stage. That's the closest example I can think of. That's also how Boseman was finally confirmed for Black Panther (not at SDCC, but at Marvel's Phase 3 event). Still, those guys were known to be practically done deals before those events, and were reported as such by the trades. That's not really the case for GL.

Hmm... There is one device that is definitely a grappler of some kind... What's the other gun like device then?

The thing is I don't even recall a rumor about Ezra Miller before we found out that he had been cast as Flash. For all we know GL could already be cast.

Yeah, I thought there were a couple or more totally out of left field DC castings. I wouldn't be surprised if someone walks out on that stage and it's a total surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"