BvS The Batmobile Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing looks like it could possibly transform lol. I hear that the Transformers design crew had a hand in this design. Hmmm.

154850batwing.png

It seems like the Batmobile pics are definitely are spreading throughout the Internet. They've even reached the news. A few news outlets are even questioning whether or not this is the Batmobile.

It seems like the Batmobile pics are definitely are spreading throughout the Internet. They've even reached the news. A few news outlets are even questioning whether or not this is the Batmobile.

Haha what else could it possibly be

So it's kinda like a more sleeker thinner Tumbler to me. I can dig that I think. Looks good.

Was it mentioned that there will apparently be footage of the Batmobile on ABC news? That's according to a tweet about one hour ago.

Lol a footage of it on the news?? #HYPE.

Last edited:
It was on ABC World News Tonight. I saw it earlier.

So after seeing the images and thinking about it a bit more my opinion towards the vehicle is kinda nonchalant. It's neither bad nor overly impressive. If anything it doesn't really feel that unique, just a mash up of a couple of other Batmobiles. The Tumbler at least had me interested because it was so different, we'll see how this plays out on screen.
I like the new batmobile for the most part, but I can't argue against your general assessment here. I liked the Tumbler also, but I can't help but think that if the Tumbler had not existed this one would have met with even wider approval.

Wonderful! Was there anything new or was it just the same pics from before?

I didn't see it myself, just saw the tweet not long ago. Maybe Bran can say what was shown. I also found this image which i haven't seen posted. The bottom right corner has a side shot of it.

10684166_833005120064111_823105982_n.jpg

tumblr_nbo70kytq01qefn6co1_1280.jpg

It was just this picture. Apparently the person was shooed away seconds after taking it.

can we get one with the doors closed? or are they airing it out of batfleck farts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"