BvS The Batmobile Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a time like this, only one gif will do!

0510_pcs7z.gif

My favorite gif. Perfect response.

I don't care what anyone says... The AK car is just overly designed and friggin UGLY. (drops smoke bomb and shoots grapple gun to get away from the angry mob)

Oh, you're gonna need more than that buddy! :woot:

I like it more than the Tumbler, but less than other Batmobiles. I really wanted a more racy looking version than a big wheeled tank version. Oh well, doesn't lower my expectation for the film at all.

I'm not playing this game. It comes down to aesthetics. I would have preferred a sportier version.

4-Lamborghini-Ankonian-jpg_080446_zps341c5d42.jpg

It's alright, but I wanted Snyder to go further out the box from Nolan's tumbler. It's all good though.

Looks like a sleeker tumbler; I like it.

I'm not playing this game. It comes down to aesthetics. I would have preferred a sportier version.

It's alright, but I wanted Snyder to go further out the box from Nolan's tumbler. It's all good though.

Well it's a little too early to judge. We don't know what this car is able to do. So maybe Snyder did think out of the box. We just have to wait and see

I think that stunt vehicle is for cars or debris to crash around on it and behave realistically with the shape of the Batmobile. When it gets replaced with visual effects, they haven't ruined the practical cars.

I too was hoping for a more late 80's Batman comics inspired Batmobile. Sleeker, more low key than what we see. That being said, I really like this version. It looks tough and fast and multi-purpose, so it's reasonable that Batman would consider it as a design. I'm happy.

I love it. It has more of the classic Batmobile vibe than the Tumbler did and it retains the armored look.

The more i see it, the more i love it. The back is definitely great. I just wish the front wheels were covered a bit (like in the pic below) to stop it from looking like a buggy. It would look better overall i think. They wouldnt need to be 100% covered, just a bit like in the pic below, with a couple of metal plates going over them in some capacity.

So after seeing the images and thinking about it a bit more my opinion towards the vehicle is kinda nonchalant. It's neither bad nor overly impressive. If anything it doesn't really feel that unique, just a mash up of a couple of other Batmobiles. The Tumbler at least had me interested because it was so different, we'll see how this plays out on screen.

The more i see it, the more i love it. The back is definitely great. I just wish the front wheels were covered a bit (like in the pic below) to stop it from looking like a buggy. It would look better overall i think. They wouldnt need to be 100% covered, just a bit like in the pic below, with a couple of metal plates going over them in some capacity.

I'm definitely a big guy for that car :hubba

It's if the tumbler was turned from a tank into a car.

All this needs are wings to make it look more like a batmobile

I'm looking forward to seeing what this Batmobile can do. I think its going to be able to jump, fly, or go underwater. Shoot rubber bullets. Those wings in the back DO something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"