BvS The Batmobile Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread to discuss all things about the Batmobile.

Should it be included in the movie? What should it look like? Should it have gadgets like in the Tim Burton movies, or should it be realistic?

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

Snappy? Not really... Open top? I am thinking like the '89's hatch to open on to it's cockpit. Just sliding back instead of forward, and at an angle..
Same thing..
And I think that is what is under the tarp in the tease pic... No fins..

We will see how close the shapes of the car are to the BAC...

Personally I think it'll be a little bulkier than a track toy car.

I like the Arkham Knight car and I hope it's something akin to that.

A combination of Tumbler's all terrain capability, with the classic shape of the long sleek coupe.

Personally I think it'll be a little bulkier than a track toy car.

I like the Arkham Knight car and I hope it's something akin to that.

A combination of Tumbler's all terrain capability, with the classic shape of the long sleek coupe.

Myself as well.. I was speaking more about the base forms.. The building blocks as far as the shape for the overall car..

Mix in the military feel and tech of the "Tumbler".. And it looks like the rear end in the teased pic.

With a longer, sleeker hatch like what was Furst's design back in'89.. That moves the opposite direction over the rear end.

Last edited:
Nolan's realistic take was what we needed but now it time to bring back the style. Batman doesn't just have gear that just looks realistic. His cars have fins not just for function but as a design choice.

I expect the 6th to be stylish as well as functional. The tumbler looks tough as nails........she aint that much of a looker though.

Looks very underwhelming to me. Just like MOS - Underwhelming...

Should it be included in the movie? What should it look like? Should it have gadgets like in the Tim Burton movies, or should it be realistic?

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

Is there a super HQ large image of this?

Because you saw the whole thing already. Hah.

Lmao the back tires are a huge let down to him apparently. Considering we can see a sort of shape and it appears to be smaller more like pre nolan I'm pretty happy about it. Trolls man...

I'd like to know where Jim got a full look at the vehicle because I have dying to see the entire thing.

It's fun to take shots at films you don't like but only when those shots make sense.

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

I love the Tumbler to death but man the '89 vehicle is still one sexy lady.

Based solely on looks I think '89 blows them all away. 60's version is next, followed by Tumbler. The other two are kind of ostentatious crap imo

Now if we're talking which I'd rather drive... it'd be Tumbler followed closely by 60's, then 89.

Despite my love of the '89 model I maintain no vehicle encapsulates who Batman is more than The Tumbler.

The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is...the Tumbler.

I kinda love the fact it was never referred to as the Batmobile. I'm sorta expecting the new one not to be called that either.

I hate the Tumbler, it's ugly as hell.

I had mixed opinions about it, until I saw the darn thing in person.. And when the motor was fired up?
Forget about it.. It was awesome.. My heart skipped a bit just on the sheer volume of that engine.. Oh that sound..

I think that I like both Furst's design for Burton's '89 film.. And Crowley's design for "BB".. And I thought that they both fit there respective elements and film very well. As much as I like them both? I do not think that you can switch the two cars and that they would look as cool in the other films.

I like both films..
I like both Cars..

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

wow. side to side Batmobile 89 destroy them all. So much style and so much badassery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"